Indiana residents take down alleged would-be robber during break-in.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    "Alleged would-be robber"
    Seriously?
    Was he Breaking In to Sell them a Vacuum Cleaner?
    Until convicted yes alleged. If my some circumstance he was found not guilty or not prosecuted or found guilty of some lesser offense the newspaper could be sued.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There's a bit of an off flavor here. Not calling it rancid, but there's a funny smell.

Breaks in with TWO guns @ 3:25am, wearing a ski-mask to hide his face.
    This particular place has THREE men (of which at least one was armed) in residence.

Don't get me wrong, he deserved every helping from that potluck. But my Spidey senses are saying that there's another part to this story that we haven't heard yet.
    Two things not answered by the story: Were they even loaded/functional? And was he prepared to pull the trigger. Ive heard a lot of punks arent man enough to actually pull the trigger during one of these crimes. As soon as things go south they panic and freeze. (or give up)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh and "Well, officer, We started in our living room on the third floor. We wrestled with him and we stumbled out onto the landing. Unfortunately as the young man tried to stand up, he stepped backwards into the stairwell, lost his balance, and fell down all six flights of stairs." :dunno: :whistle:

Last edited:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Oh and "Well, officer, We started in our living room on the third floor. We wrestled with him and we stumbled out onto the landing. Unfortunately as the young man tried to stand up, he stepped backwards into the stairwell, lost his balance, and fell down all six flights of stairs." :dunno: :whistle:

Reminds me of a certain young college student in Muncie who hit his girlfriend. Unfortunately for him, she was my cousin. She went home to another cousin's house, where she was staying. Once sure she was ok, the middle son drove over to the judgementally challenged lad's house and politely knocked on the door. When the hapless lad answered, middle son grabbed him by the front of his shirt, took two steps back, and tossed him down the stairs.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Reminds me of a certain young college student in Muncie who hit his girlfriend. Unfortunately for him, she was my cousin. She went home to another cousin's house, where she was staying. Once sure she was ok, the middle son drove over to the judgementally challenged lad's house and politely knocked on the door. When the hapless lad answered, middle son grabbed him by the front of his shirt, took two steps back, and tossed him down the stairs.
    Allegedly. :):

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Two things not answered by the story: Were they even loaded/functional? And was he prepared to pull the trigger. Ive heard a lot of punks arent man enough to actually pull the trigger during one of these crimes. As soon as things go south they panic and freeze. (or give up)
    The story I read says the intruder got a shot off from the 2nd handgun he drew.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I was not there but got a replay from someone who showed up. The 3 utes contemplated sending this guy back to Merrillville in a pine box but...

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Wow. I would hate to show up in the county lock up with my mug looking like that. He is going to get low marks for street cred. He might get a warmer welcome if he claims that “the police did did it when he wasn’t do nuthin.”

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Now come on folks, didn't we all go to a friend's house in the middle of the night to play video games and drink hot chocolate while carrying to firearms when were 18? At some point some family member will be interviewed and tell how good of a person he is and that he attends church every Sunday and helps out at the local homeless shelter.

Top Bottom