Indiana Is Dead Last And Apparently Proud Of It...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I believe the positive from this, if there is one, is making masks somewhat more "normal" than they were several years ago. Asian countries have regularly worn masks all over if they're not feeling well. I am not supporting the efficacy of this practice, only the social acceptance and intent.
    The positive of doing something totally ineffective and worthless, per decades of science, to make covering one's face and expressions acceptable? And creating a pile of non-recyclable waste in the process?

I'm afraid I'm not following the logic at all.

And no, "Asian countries" don't routinely wear masks. In South Korea and Japan, with high densities, people on mass transit who might actually sneeze and not be able to cover it sometimes wear them. In China, some people wear them against smog, but they don't actually do anything. The other two billion people in Asia pretty much never wear them, nor the other two billion in those nations.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    More nonsense

My wife had both back in December. I had flu only, she did get the coof, her O2 saturation dropped to 83%, and she had to spend a week in the hospital. She's American Indian and has always been susceptible to infections.

The ER nurse was more concerned with the idiotic mask than an oxygen line. While lamenting she (the nurse) was vaccinated and had caught the Covids. So she should have immunity one way or another.

Dan35

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2013
    NE Indy
    720fd1f0a1d98103d01f1f98ac530c82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    People are starting to wake up and realize they have been duped. And these vaxxed people who are getting Covid are not happy. Copied from a friends Facebook page…
    Day 5 of Covid and symptoms

Don’t feel great but blessed to not be in a hospital.

I am vaccinated. Have been since last April. I have ALWAYS supported freedom of choice with the vaccination debates.

Why do I bring this up? Because so many people who are vaccinated are getting Covid. I see it in professional sports (where vaccination rates are 85%+). I see it at work.

Keep in mind that we were told a year ago that the vaccine would likely prevent transmission. Starting with our elected officials.

Will I “re-up” my vaccination when it’s time? Time will tell.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I finally got covid. I got over it in around 11 days maximum. I've since been around people that have covid and I never got it. So I think natural immunity is much stronger than the medical community and, .Gov want to admit. I know several people that got the vaccines multiple shots and they still get covid.
    I'm definitely not taking the vaccine now. Do not need it.

Top Bottom