• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidwilso78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2023
    Fishers
    From a social media site, wondering if it is real and maybe someone here would know

"I visited a gun shop in Indiana once and had to use the bathroom; inside was a portrait of a naked man with a thick wooden board covering where his private part would be. Curiosity got the best of me and I tried to lift the board. It let off an air horn throughout the whole store"

In my personal experience at an old antique shop in Maine I remember there being a little sign saying something along the lines of "peep hole to ladies room" and it would send a buzz sound out into the store if you lifted the flap to see.... embarrassing but hilarious

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Went to a place in high school where the board was covering a lady's hooters...lifted the handle and you got an electric shock. Never got old.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I've seen these a couple of times, I never touch them, because i figure something will happen! If i remember right, one restaurant had a red lightbulb right over the ladies restroom door. It's never on. I figured maybe it does something if someone falls for the trap!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    We used to race slot cars at Jack Sheeks’ Hobby Shop on the Eastside… the bathroom had one of those naked man switch cover plates in the men’s room… I never wanted to flip the switch!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I learned about electric fences at the age of 6....camped out in a playhouse, and my brother and a friend named Joey said "bet you can't pee on that fence" Well you bet I did.....and found out pee, and electricity don't mix.....I have trust issues... don't have a clue why......

Top Bottom