• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Now that is funny! Like only 1 side refuses to take responsibility! Get serious/real!
    . If one wants to be like the other side, well Trump supporters are basically already saying that too in justifying how they act.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    . If one wants to be like the other side, well Trump supporters are basically already saying that too in justifying how they act.

Both sides exhibit the same behavior. Neither side is better or worse than the other. Both spewing falsehoods and pointing fingers at anyone but themselves. If you can't accept that I have no clue how to explain it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I didn't see or hear anything to get excited about. If there is a "Kracken" to be released, then it needs to be done. If there is truth to share or declassify, then it needs to be done. Half this nation is all fired up based on what the president had been saying, and I'll be the first to admit I think there was plenty of fraud in the 2020 election, but the evidence didn't make an impact in those states and the electoral college votes still went into the Feds. The Supreme Court hasn't done anything, so I don't know what else there would be to convince people that some wild card will be played between now and the 20th (two days). Having said that, something is up when they've got over 20,000 troops in the capital. That's never happened before and it's not happening this time because a bunch of mostly peaceful protesters rallied in the capital.
    “Half this nation is all fired up based on what the President had been saying” and I’ll add the other half is fired up based on what they were told he said but didn’t.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    In every race there can only be one winner. The question is; what filthy tricks can you play on the other fellow, without being caught, to make sure he loses?

I think this is where we are at today. Just waiting for the next set of tricks.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Both sides exhibit the same behavior. Neither side is better or worse than the other. Both spewing falsehoods and pointing fingers at anyone but themselves. If you can't accept that I have no clue how to explain it.
    I do accept that. Kinda been my point

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ok, we agree on something (scarey). Never claimed the right was as pure as the driven snow and neither is the left. They are both equally culpable for this mess ( but I am still more correct than you are, ).
    What I am against is the notion that the ends justify the means that has been adopted by people I mostly agree with philosophically.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    What I am against is the notion that the ends justify the means that has been adopted by people I mostly agree with philosophically.

Sounds like a fair statement to me! With one exception, getting what I want for dessert after dinner!

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It gets better. The party of no fences now wants the fence around the capital to become a permanent fixture. What kind of dystopian world are we headed towards

Once they are all safely caged couldn't we change the sign on the gate to "Cedarwood Psychiatric Clinic and Storage" or something appropriate like that.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Once they are all safely caged couldn't we change the sign on the gate to "Cedarwood Psychiatric Clinic and Storage" or something appropriate like that.
    ”St. Elizabeths Hospital North Annex”

(the real St. Elizabeths, opened in 1855 as the
    ”Government Hospital for the Insane“, is in the Southeast quadrant of DC on Alabama Avenue)

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Funny how the party of open borders and “racist” border walls (walls don’t work!!”) now want one installed permanently in their seat of power...

Top Bottom