• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Russian embassy phones have been shut off in NYC. Maybe related to inauguration maybe not.

edit: Russian media source with statement on outage.
    All city telephone lines are almost completely disconnected, and there are many of them,

" the consulate general noted. "Problems with Internet access periodically arise."

"Such a situation has never occurred before," the diplomatic mission stressed.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Gentlemen
    Good news is most of us know what’s coming and have been preparing, the other half of the country is going to be taken by surprise.
    Zero sympathy for anyone who hasn't been paying attention and/or actually believes the leftist elite actually have good intentions. It really doesn't require a significant amount of critical thinking to see through all of the BS.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Disclaimer: this is not a vetted source of any kind

Stolen from where and from whom? For one you don't need to steal uniforms you can buy them from many sources, ID's aren't generic, if you've ever had to have one made it's not an easy process lol. Did they steal a pack of blank plastic useless cards, anyplace that would have those right now it takes an ID to get in the building.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Stolen from where and from whom? For one you don't need to steal uniforms you can buy them from many sources, ID's aren't generic, if you've ever had to have one made it's not an easy process lol. Did they steal a pack of blank plastic useless cards, anyplace that would have those right now it takes an ID to get in the building.
    But that objective information doesn't further the goal of turning half of the country into terrorists overnight so the media is going to ignore it.

ChazL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Tell City
    Tomorrow the truth shall be revealed. I am very concerned why there are soldiers in every state capital and 35k in Washington DC. This could be the start of a nation wide martial law. Or it's just overreacting to false intelligence.
    :dunno:
    I am trusting on YHWH for this. Only He knows for sure.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Two NG soldiers removed from DC “security mission” for tied to right wing militias

wonder if it’s oathkeepers ?

Disclaimer: this is not a vetted source of any kind

Just had a thought.....

Many people have speculated that Biden was not going to be in office long and then President Harris would take over. Biden was just a placeholder for the election. Most of the people I have heard talk about this thought it would be Biden's dementia being addressed by using the 25th amendment.

Please understand, I don't want this! I believe a Harris administration will be a magnitude worse than the already nightmarish Biden administration. A Biden administration is still not near as bad as a Harris administration, so I would rather that Biden stays in all 4 years compared to Harris. However, if you want to go down the theoretical rabbit hole.....

If something tragic does happen to Biden on Jan 20th, and President Harris is sworn in, you can be 1000% sure that the "violent right wing" (this will be anyone who did not vote for Biden) will be blamed for it regardless of who commits the act. This is the perfect setup for the extreme left wing (people who destroy, burn, loot, and commit violence for "social / communist justice"). Domestic terrorism like this would allow the new government to declare national martial law and/or the suspension of the constitution. If the perpetrators fail, it would be very public and we could still end up with the same results. Why wouldn't the extreme left try something so wrong when there is nothing but an upside for them. Wouldn't surprise me if the extreme left are involved in the disappearing uniforms and docs.

Why else would you need troops to be vetted for "loyalty" to the administration over the constitution unless you have plans to circumvent or disregard the constitution?

It is amazing how much our country has changed in 2 weeks. We have transformed from a country in which there was a large disagreement to a country in which those who do not agree and support the new Woke Reich will be targeted in numerous and severe ways.

We have chosen to ignore history. Because we ignored it, just like a previous administration promised, they changed history. Because we changed history, we are now doomed to repeat it.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Oath Keepers is an American far-right[1] anti-government[2][3][4][5][6] militia organization.[7] The group describes itself as a non-partisan association of current and former military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath that all military and police take in order to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic".[8] It encourages its members to not obey orders which they believe would violate the United States Constitution. The organization claims a membership of 35,000 as of 2016.[9]

This is Wikipedia's description of the Oath Keepers. I'd heard of them but never paid much attention. So...anyone in the military, law enforcement or first responders who took the oath they swore to seriously and intend to abide by that oath are now considered right wing terrorists.

We have a lot of people in this country who are ____ed in the head.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Oath Keepers is an American far-right[1] anti-government[2][3][4][5][6] militia organization.[7] The group describes itself as a non-partisan association of current and former military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath that all military and police take in order to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic".[8] It encourages its members to not obey orders which they believe would violate the United States Constitution. The organization claims a membership of 35,000 as of 2016.[9]

This is Wikipedia's description of the Oath Keepers. I'd heard of them but never paid much attention. So...anyone in the military, law enforcement or first responders who took the oath they swore to seriously and intend to abide by that oath are now considered right wing terrorists.

I had a high ranking NCO make me aware of the org. Soldiers sit around and talk about this kind of stuff all the time, not surprisingly those that live under government rule are generally pretty anti gov overreach. Especially since the only protections soldiers have come from a strict interpretation of the AR’s.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The way I read it, if you've ever taken an oath through the military and/or law enforcement and you intended to abide by it you are a right wing extremist. Un____believable.

I guess it makes sense if you are clearly someone who is an enemy of the US Constitution, not that we have any of those people around.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

To "progressives", anyone that advocates for a state limited by the constitution is an enemy.

"Progressives" are the scum of Hell and are no friend of mine.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The way I read it, if you've ever taken an oath through the military and/or law enforcement and you intended to abide by it you are a right wing extremist. Un____believable.

I guess it makes sense if you are clearly someone who is an enemy of the US Constitution, not that we have any of those people around.
    Yes should you dare to defy or promise to defy an unlawful order to let’s say fire on protestors then the left would label you a terrorist.

on another note the oathkeepers.org seems to be clinging on for life. Nice long letter from steward Rhodes on the front page calling on trump to declassifying docs and arrest the deep state.

Top Bottom