In Memory of Our Friend, Churchmouse....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    I met Tim at patience 830 place. I was in a hurry ant CM asked if I wanted to shoot one of his 1911's. Being in a hurry I declined the offer and headed home. Regret that.

We did talk on here about 1911's. I was on a kick and he quickly replied to all my questions.

He will be missed by all

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I there a way members here can donate and/or volunteer to help setup, serve and clean up? (Sorry if it’s already been mentioned and I missed it).

Once it opens up, I'm sure there will be opportunities to do all of what you mentioned.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    R.I.P. Tim...may you be free of your physical ailments and find peace!
    Churchmouse and I had several PM conversations regarding his physical condition(s), the various issues of life, and his faith, which he often wrestled with, but had!
    But, keep in mind that we're actually instructed to 'wrestle' with our faith and, in Philippians 2:12b we're to "Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear." (in other translations, the words, 'with fear and trembling' are used!) We 'wrestle' with our faith as it constantly challenges us as we learn and grow and, as a result of our struggle (wrestle), we grow deeper and stronger and become 'rooted' in our faith!
    Tim, you will be deeply missed sir...may you go with God-speed and be God-blessed!

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If you interacted with him on INGO, then you knew him, at least a little. He was the real deal and was the same in person as he was here on the forum.

I’d say that if you interacted with INGO at all, you benefited from Tim’s presence. The flavor of INGO is what it is in part to Tim’s personality. He and the other mods have kept INGO a step above other gun forums. Tim was strong on building community and it shows here on INGO

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    I’d say that if you interacted with INGO at all, you benefited from Tim’s presence. The flavor of INGO is what it is in part to Tim’s personality. He and the other mods have kept INGO a step above other gun forums. Tim was strong on building community and it shows here on INGO
    Completely agree! Condolences to the family.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Reading this news is tough. Tim was larger than life - and his life size was pretty large. You were part of the glue that keeps this site together. You somehow managed to make a multitude of people feel welcome and special. He certainly did it with me through private messages if I was absent for some time.

You are one of the greats, sir. You have my eternal respect and gratitude for giving so much to so many. Godspeed, my friend.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Tim. The first INGOer I ever met, the first INGOer, I ever made a face to face transaction with from the classifieds. The first INGOer I apologized to. For the longest time to me. Chuchmose was the face of INGO as I watched the two faces in his Avatar grow up.

I have a .243 now with some added sentimental value.

The life of a Christian is to be one of constant prayer for our salvation and the salvation of others. When an item brings a memory, it should evoke a prayer for the person remembered.

O God of spirits and of all flesh, Who hast trampled down death and overthrown the Devil, and given life to Thy world, do Thou, the same Lord, give rest to the soul of Thy departed servant Tim in a place of brightness, a place of refreshment, a place of repose, where all sickness, sighing, and sorrow have fled away. Pardon every transgression which he has committed, whether by word or deed or thought. For Thou art a good God and lovest mankind; because there is no man who lives yet does not sin, for Thou only art without sin, Thy righteousness is to all eternity, and Thy word is truth.

For Thou are the Resurrection, the Life, and the Repose of Thy servants who have fallen asleep, O Christ our God, and unto Thee we ascribe glory, together with Thy Father, who is from everlasting, and Thine all-holy, good, and life-creating Spirit, now and ever unto ages of ages. Amen.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    GMan informed me of Tim's passing on Wednesday late night...for a reason. He told me if there was anything I needed to just let him know. My response was "wake me up from this nightmare please". We were sharing the same nightmare...

I can't find the words right now that can express properly how I feel. Maybe sometime soon I will. This much I will say. He IS the honest best in all of us. Tim IS truly my spiritual brother, closer then blood family. I love you Tim, and always will.

Cindy and family if you need anything at all "you know my digits" as the Mouse would say. I love you all too.

Top Bottom