In Memory of Our Friend, Churchmouse....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was one thing to look at them, shooting them was a something else.
    I never had the pleasure. But the ones I saw in photos he posted sure looked sweet. I have a 1911 in 10mm that I often thought of seeing if CM could work on for me. Never got around to doing it.

Chiller302

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I never had the pleasure. But the ones I saw in photos he posted sure looked sweet. I have a 1911 in 10mm that I often thought of seeing if CM could work on for me. Never got around to doing it.
    I have his CZ shadow that was one of his home guns. It's one of his favorites. But I have shot many of his guns. They were absolutely ridiculous.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I have his CZ shadow that was one of his home guns. It's one of his favorites. But I have shot many of his guns. They were absolutely ridiculous.
    You are and we’re very lucky, I personally hope your posts are a sign of a ” handing on the torch “ so to speak. A legacy of sorts. The best to you.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Yes I am actually his son. It's been very nice seeing the outpouring of love for dad. Thank you.
    I recall, I am one of the respondents to your first post. You will find nothing but good words and thoughts here of Tim (CM).

Again hope this is the start of a legacy.

Respectfully
    Mij

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm fortunate to be the steward of one of CMs 1911s as well as one of his ARs. I think that a thread with pics of his builds is a great idea. Here are the two that I hold

a13ae26ce123327e28912e287706023f.jpg
    66145a33c32fcbe9e3fa499c209b233e.jpg

Chiller302

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I recall, I am one of the respondents to your first post. You will find nothing but good words and thoughts here of Tim (CM).

Again hope this is the start of a legacy.

Respectfully
    Mij
    I actually do plan on spending more time on here. Dad had always told me I should be on here more. That there are a lot of good people. Looking forward to getting to know people.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Mouse and I talked a lot about ideas and techniques, both of us being about the same age and gun tinkerers. Having no machine tools he offered to sell me his lathe which I accepted. When #2 son and I went to pick it up one rainy day, I rememeber him telling me that the lathe was for you and is you. I figured it was his way of passing a tool on to the next caretaker, which is like the way I see the old guns I work on. Just being the next caretaker in a long line. Like the guns, I wish the lathe could speak, but alas it is mute. Like the guns, you can only guess at the story from what you see and feel. The iron, like the soul, is immortal, passed through many hands.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I actually do plan on spending more time on here. Dad had always told me I should be on here more. That there are a lot of good people. Looking forward to getting to know people.
    If I remember correctly, he got my M&P compact for CKW who didn't like it, then gave it to you. Hope you like it and it serves you well.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom