In Memory of Our Friend, Churchmouse....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've started a thread about the 25th.

It's locked for the time being. Tim's daughter will be in it giving details. Any help we can give here will be greatly appreciated.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Probably I poor choice of words IMO. I don't think we should start a discussion like this in a thread that is meant to memorialize CM.
    I politely disagree. It is what he was, and that is why he was removed. He brought down this place with his attitude and trollish behavior.

But I agree any further discussion about it should be elsewhere. This isnt the place to discuss he who shall not be named. :): Moving on...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I politely disagree. It is what he was, and that is why he was removed. He brought down this place with his attitude and trollish behavior.

But I agree any further discussion about it should be elsewhere. This isnt the place to discuss he who shall not be named. :): Moving on...
    Also, I think the final demise was because CM, after giving the benefit of doubt tine after time, had reached the same conclusion.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Also, I think the final demise was because CM, after giving the benefit of doubt tine after time, had reached the same conclusion.
    Pretty sure he whom shall not be named further illustrates the Moues’s good character and his tendency to afford the benefit of the doubt even when not called for.

Returning now to the Mouse appreciation

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    The big memorial get together for Tim will be at the Lions Club in Clermont from noon to 6PM on the 25th of September. All are invited.
    I there a way members here can donate and/or volunteer to help setup, serve and clean up? (Sorry if it’s already been mentioned and I missed it).

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Random thought.
    Who was CM's first ban? Last ban? Most anticipated ban?
    I know he tried hard to work things out and not ban people but there are a few who would that wanted the hammer!

Not working tomorrow so I can carry my SR1911 all weekend.
    Did he cut the Kut?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I there a way members here can donate and/or volunteer to help setup, serve and clean up? (Sorry if it’s already been mentioned and I missed it).
    I would respectfully suggest that the family leave out a donation jar to cover the costs of the burgers at the celebration. And anything extra goes wherever they want.

And another way to help. Carry on the Mouse's legacy. Pay it forward. Use your expertise to help guide those less experienced and act as a mentor as he did.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I hope the idea of Cheeseburger summits continues. Because cheeseburgers are the best food and meeting together in person is the right way to come together even if we disagree.
    Not only the cheeseburger summits, but a cheeseburger for doing something awesome in support of the 2A.

Top Bottom