• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Attendance. Total number in your party coming.

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'm starting this thread as there will be some more info to come. But I'm locking it until that time.

What we know now.

Sunday, Sept 25th at the Lions Club in Clermont, IN
    Noon to 6:00 pm (12:00-18:00)

Churchmouses' daughter will be organizing this. She has an account here and will be posting some things she may need help with.

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022
    Hello everyone, this is Tara First I would like to thank everyone for all your love and support. My dad the Mouse is looking down proudly for all of the help that myself and mother have been receiving. We have heard that there may be some that would like to volunteer with the memorial. We are kind of lost at the moment with so much needing to be done and planned. We have the place picked out and paid for done. We are also trying to get lots of pictures together if you all would like to bring any to share please do so. As of right now we are working on the food part Burgers are what we have chosen because we all know he would take anyone out for a cheese burger in a heart beat even to simply talk about disagreements and try and fix them. As far as everything else we will be doing potato salad because he loved that if anyone would like to pitch in please let me know. We are also hoping some would help out by cooking burgers so they are fresh for people we know we are wanting to take grills to make them on. we have the building all day so we will have time to set up and clean up. If anyone is willing to help us out with anything we would greatly appreciate it. We also have no idea how much burger and buns and drinks and just food or sides in general to get if anyone has suggestions this thread is open for all communications and will be checking it a lot. Sorry is this came out wrong in anyway we are still very lost for words and it just doesn't seem real.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Nothing came out wrong in any way! I think it would be a good idea to try to get a count of who is planning on attending. Without that, it will be very hard to have enough food and not too much.

Could we turn this into a RSVP thread and what I'll bring? Or mods, can a list (poll format maybe) be created to RSVP and state what someone is willing to bring? Would help to not have too many pots of baked beans and not enough pie!

Could also have an area for people to say if they can come early, stay late or both to help.

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022
    Nothing came out wrong in any way! I think it would be a good idea to try to get a count of who is planning on attending. Without that, it will be very hard to have enough food and not too much.

Could we turn this into a RSVP thread and what I'll bring? Or mods, can a list (poll format maybe) be created to RSVP and state what someone is willing to bring? Would help to not have too many pots of baked beans and not enough pie!

Could also have an area for people to say if they can come early, stay late or both to help.
    Absolutely that sounds good I’m trying my hardest to do this the easiest way possible but there is really no easy way you all helping me figure all this out is so amazing thank you so much

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hello everyone, this is Tara First I would like to thank everyone for all your love and support. My dad the Mouse is looking down proudly for all of the help that myself and mother have been receiving. We have heard that there may be some that would like to volunteer with the memorial. We are kind of lost at the moment with so much needing to be done and planned. We have the place picked out and paid for done. We are also trying to get lots of pictures together if you all would like to bring any to share please do so. As of right now we are working on the food part Burgers are what we have chosen because we all know he would take anyone out for a cheese burger in a heart beat even to simply talk about disagreements and try and fix them. As far as everything else we will be doing potato salad because he loved that if anyone would like to pitch in please let me know. We are also hoping some would help out by cooking burgers so they are fresh for people we know we are wanting to take grills to make them on. we have the building all day so we will have time to set up and clean up. If anyone is willing to help us out with anything we would greatly appreciate it. We also have no idea how much burger and buns and drinks and just food or sides in general to get if anyone has suggestions this thread is open for all communications and will be checking it a lot. Sorry is this came out wrong in anyway we are still very lost for words and it just doesn't seem real.

The poll idea for RSVPs is great!

We have a daughter getting married the day before but can help out as much as possible Sunday during the event and into the clean-up time. Your mom has my cell number if you want to reach out to me (Matt) or Tami.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I can add a poll.

What are the options?

*For sure
    *Maybe

Just let me know and I'll put it in.
    I would do those. Can you make it so folks can switch from maybe to for sure? What about bringing food? Just have folks post or add items to the poll for people to choose?

For Sure
    Maybe
    Buns
    Vegatables
    Fruit
    Dessert
    etc...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm in, and I can bring:
    Somewhere around 15-20 lbs of ground venison for Bambi burgers.
    I can also bring a Flatiron griddle (775" cooking surface) big enough to cook around 30 burgers at a time, and run the griddle.
    Condiments can also be supplied.

Last edited:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I'm in! I'm good on a grill or can help with supplies. I will check this thread daily to try and keep up.

BTW, great avatar! It really captures the spirit of CM and your family.

Sorry for your loss.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Now he tells me...
    I don't want to step on Tara's plans...but....if you can commit that griddle - everything else will fall in place pretty easily.

As to carry-ins....I would say that can be detailed after a head count but we will let Tara decide that.

I can donate some non-bambi hamburger also...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom