In Memory of Our Friend, Churchmouse....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Prayers for his family and friends....

2 Corinthians 1

3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I'm at a loss for words. Mr. Mouse, you were awesome in every sense of the word. You laid the hammer down when it was needed, but had no problem running across the state to help a guy out. A teacher, a mentor, a friend, and a hell of a wise o.g. I hope you can hear the ringing of the 45's smacking steel in your honor this weekend.

Fair winds Mr. Mouse.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Heartbreaking. When I think of INGO, CM is always associated with it. Everybody here has their own memories of him in some way, whether it be from meeting him in person, reading his wisdom and advice in his posts here, or getting the moderator side of him telling you to grow up.

I think if a time for all of the members of this community to come together and have a meet up, we should have a celebration of life for Tim and honor what he did to give us all a place to discuss amongst like minded people. We should set a date, time, and place, and give everyone a chance to meet and allow him to look down from above and see all the lives he brought together.

RIP Tim, it wont be the same here without you.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh no. He was one of the only INGOers I’ve met that doesn’t live right near me, and he was a great guy to be around. We had many similar interests, and had no trouble having a conversation about pretty much anything. I have tears running down my face. Rest easy, Tim, I’ll miss you.
    Just trying to talk to DoggyMama about him, I keep choking up. It's obvious that he touched so many lives, both here and IRL.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Very saddened to hear this. I just talked to Tim last weekend when he was going through his phone and dialed me by accident. I called him back and he gave me the news that the end was close. We chatted for a few minutes. Man, I wish it could have been longer.

I introduced Tim to the world of INGO when we worked together. He went online that night and checked it out. The next day when I saw him at the office, he was like a little kid that had found a new toy store. He was all smiles. Tim was a standup guy through and through. He would do any and everything possible to help a brother in the trades. Teaching, being a mentor, or just a resource when a tech was stuck.

Miss you Mouse. Rest In Peace brother.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    People come into your path for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do with that person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty… To provide you with guidance and support… To aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually… They may seem like they are a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die… Sometimes they walk away… Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand…. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled… Their work is done. The prayer you sent up has now been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON. Because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons. Things you must build upon to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.

It is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being a part of my life… Whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime

~ Unknown author

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I didn't know him so cannot say I consider him a friend, but he made a very big impression on INGO and I dare say cleaned things up a bit from the "bad old days." He made a positive difference. I know this will be hard for his G-kids, whom he obviously very much loved, so I hope someone is looking out for them in this time.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom