• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Unfortunately for you then, some more people have been “body snatched,” as besides a number of congressional Republicans who believe Trump had culpability in the DC riots, so do a number of Trump cabinet officials, who have since resigned.
    Ah. I see. So you asked for an example of “elected democrats” who participated in similar instances. I gave multiple examples of such, and your reply is about some republicans believing Trump “has culpability in the DC riots“.

I’ll take moving the goal post for $500, Alex.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Did you say that when it happened? I'm not going to search through your post history to check, so you'll have to help me out to prove what you're saying is true. Even though you say you don't like hypotheticals, I'll indulge you. No he shouldn't. People assaulting officers, breaking, and stealing stuff should have to suffer the consequences of their actions.
    Nope, I didn't even address it, as I did not know about it until much later.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ah. I see. So you asked for an example of “elected democrats” who participated in similar instances. I gave multiple examples of such, and your reply is about some republicans believing Trump “has culpability in the DC riots“.

I’ll take moving the goal post for $500, Alex.
    No, you did not give me a single one that participated in riots. So if you don't mind....

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No, you did not give me a single one that participated in riots. So if you don't mind....

Really? You purposely ignore it for the last year or what ?

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Probably insanity, as usual, prevents them from wise decisions.

This is the party of ...
    CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg
    Totally peaceful.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Impeaching Trump isn't enough.

Now, a Democrat congresswoman wants duly elected Republicans removed from Congress for giving tours of the Capital building. Presumably, any person who toured the Capital at any time could be accused of being a spy for the rioters and charged with treason.

I didn't post a link to the New York Lying Times or the Washington Post because I won't subscribe to them.
    Her effin cheese slide off her cracker.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Really? You purposely ignore it for the last year or what ?
    The examples you provided only prove how scant the information is, you have to draw from. The first instance, while the arrestee was an elected official, ultimately ended up being a curfew violation, in a car, in a parking lot. So yeah, not participating in a riot.

You asked if I ignored last year. I think it fair to ask if you ignored today; because I did ask that you provide me "elected officials." So the two stories on staffers, yeah NOT elected officials. It should also probably be noted that the staffers of elected officials don't necessarily have to be of the same political persuasion as the people they work for.

Other link, "page not found." So not really knowing what that proves, other than you not vetting your links.

And finally, paying bail for protesters. Since you pay bail after an event, and given that the "ing" in participating conveys the idea of active involvement, there's issues with your chronology.

All in all, I do appreciate the effort.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The examples you provided only prove how scant the information is, you have to draw from. The first instance, while the arrestee was an elected official, ultimately ended up being a curfew violation, in a car, in a parking lot. So yeah, not participating in a riot.

You asked if I ignored last year. I think it fair to ask if you ignored today; because I did ask that you provide me "elected officials." So the two stories on staffers, yeah NOT elected officials. It should also probably be noted that the staffers of elected officials don't necessarily have to be of the same political persuasion as the people they work for.

Other link, "page not found." So not really knowing what that proves, other than you not vetting your links.

And finally, paying bail for protesters. Since you pay bail after an event, and given that the "ing" in participating conveys the idea of active involvement, there's issues with your chronology.

All in all, I do appreciate the effort.
    LOL the US Olympic gymnastics team needs a coach like you. Well done.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    LOL the US Olympic gymnastics team needs a coach like you. Well done.
    It is what it is, if you cant satisfy the requirement, then you haven't answered the question. And FYI, I will allow you to use the same standard of specifics whenever you would like to challenge something I've stated. 'tis only fair.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It is what it is, if you cant satisfy the requirement, then you haven't answered the question. And FYI, I will allow you to use the same standard of specifics whenever you would like to challenge something I've stated. 'tis only fair.
    Nah. I’ve watched this dog chase it’s tail long enough.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Why even play his game?
    We know it happened, Mayor's teargassed as they participate, AOC constant ramblings, Harris saying she is proud of Jacob Blake. Etc.
    You already know what he will do, so why play?
    I guess deep down I expect him to be honest and admit the reality of the situation, but Im an idiot for repeatedly doing the same thing expecting different results.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Why even play his game?
    We know it happened, Mayor's teargassed as they participate, AOC constant ramblings, Harris saying she is proud of Jacob Blake. Etc.
    You already know what he will do, so why play?
    I can't understand why people keep falling for it. Ignore the problem and it will eventually get bored and find somewhere else to go.

Top Bottom