• ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    @TheGrumpyGuy
    Quote from the ‘Maidens’ thread that got closed because someone threatened to post a picture of their wife fishing or something…

“Can I use this one ^^^^^ for my INGO account? I won't if it's already taken...”

No, just wanted to let you know that that one’s taken. Have no idea how they guessed it though.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    @TheGrumpyGuy
    Quote from the ‘Maidens’ thread that got closed because someone threatened to post a picture of their wife fishing or something…

“Can I use this one ^^^^^ for my INGO account? I won't if it's already taken...”

No, just wanted to let you know that that one’s taken. Have no idea how they guessed it though.
    The Mods finally closed it? Wow! That was a long time coming.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Hmmm you are spying on me.
    “Magic” is my explanation of anything that I can’t explain to people the average person is to dumb to understand, it usually comes in black boxes with switches and stuff mounted on the box, for you to control the magic and make it do what you want.
    I understand it just fine!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Hmmm you are spying on me.
    “Magic” is my explanation of anything that I can’t explain to people the average person is to dumb to understand, it usually comes in black boxes with switches and stuff mounted on the box, for you to control the magic and make it do what you want.
    I understand it just fine!
    Just don't let the magic smoke out. That stuff only runs on magic smoke and when it gets out, they quit.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Just don't let the magic smoke out. That stuff only runs on magic smoke and when it gets out, they quit.
    First heard that at Chapman Electric when I was pretty green, blew a motor starter and they took one smell and said that I had let the smoke out, walked back and brought me a new one with instructions to keep the smoke in.
    Took me a minute.

Top Bottom