If you care about Constitution, 2A, and SCOTUS picks, Cruz is only sure choice.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    So says the Trump kool-aid GUZZLER!

59789309.jpg

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Will you still be saying that when your five-year-old daughter has to use the same bathroom as Steven-***-Stephanie declares that he/she/it identifies as a woman and wants to just stroll in for a while?

What if a lesbian wants to use the women's restroom with your 5 year old daughter? What then?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And what if your wife, leaves you for another woman, and that lesbian wants to raise ​your 5 year-old daughter?

I was trying to make a point. Obviously it went over your head. It has to do with the nonsense inherent in "restroom law."
    I don't have to worry about my wife leaving me for a lesbian, but if you are so concerned about that in your relationship, I can see how you would demand that somebody pass a law.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    What if a lesbian wants to use the women's restroom with your 5 year old daughter? What then?

Well then, said lesbian doesn't have totally different plumbing than that five-year-old daughter, now does she?
    If YOU are perfectly comfortable with dudes in the same bathrooms and locker rooms as young girls and grown women in men's bathrooms and locker rooms, that's your call, but when you decide to impose that warped kind iof thinking on the rest of the populace, that's when someone with more than two synapses to rub together has to put his foot down.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Directly from your link,​ (and I quote)- "Regarding the ad hominem....they can be legitimate when a character critique is directly or indirectly related to the point being articulated."

...hope that won't be a problem.

Here's the complete quote from the link: "In his new book, Media Argumentation: Dialectic, Persuasion, and Rhetoric, University of Winnipeg philosopher Douglas Walton proposes that fallacies such as the ad hominem are better understood as perversions or corruptions of perfectly good arguments. Regarding the ad hominem, Walton contends that although such attacks are usually fallacious, they can be legitimate when a character critique is directly or indirectly related to the point being articulated."

Interesting editing style there, Green

"So says the Trump kool-aid GUZZLER!" So this is the 'legitimate' character critique directly or indirectly related to the point being articulated?

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Here's the complete quote from the link: "In his new book, Media Argumentation: Dialectic, Persuasion, and Rhetoric, University of Winnipeg philosopher Douglas Walton proposes that fallacies such as the ad hominem are better understood as perversions or corruptions of perfectly good arguments. Regarding the ad hominem, Walton contends that although such attacks are usually fallacious, they can be legitimate when a character critique is directly or indirectly related to the point being articulated."

Interesting editing style there, Green

"So says the Trump kool-aid GUZZLER!" So this is the 'legitimate' character critique directly or indirectly related to the point being articulated?

​Uh, yes. Have you read many of his posts?

Last edited:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Constitutional Conservative who will defend our individual rights. Simple flat tax/fair for all.

Trump: 2 of top 3 functions of government "Education" and "Healthcare", wants to change GOP prolife platform, Raise taxes on some/not other. Support men in women's restrooms. Believes government should pay for heal

Theocracy isn't a constitutional principle.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

Use your words. You can do it. We all know you can post blatant bigotry and misandry and then complain about it when you get reported and forced to delete your post. We all know that you can sling around "butthurt" accusations months later.

Surely you can use your words now.

Instead of popcorn, maybe it time for a seat at the adult table.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So, for those playing at home, we've got:

1) People posting in a thread complaining the thread exists.
    2) The ever popular bathroom cvontoversy
    3) Attempted suicide by mod
    4) Academic debate over ad hominem.

Gonna need more popcorn. Brb.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well then, said lesbian doesn't have totally different plumbing than that five-year-old daughter, now does she?
    If YOU are perfectly comfortable with dudes in the same bathrooms and locker rooms as young girls and grown women in men's bathrooms and locker rooms, that's your call, but when you decide to impose that warped kind iof thinking on the rest of the populace, that's when someone with more than two synapses to rub together has to put his foot down.

How do you plan to enforce this bathroom law after you put your foot down? Maybe we need a bathroom police force to check plumbing at the entrance to every public restroom. We can issue them 1006 pistols and order them to give hard looks to anyone who looks like they have the wrong plumbing. That should keep Bruce Jenner in line. Might not work for wayward Republican senators from Idaho with "wide stances," though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Use your words. You can do it. We all know you can post blatant bigotry and misandry and then complain about it when you get reported and forced to delete your post. We all know that you can sling around "butthurt" accusations months later.

Surely you can use your words now.

Instead of popcorn, maybe it time for a seat at the adult table.

And you are acting the fool why...????

The :popcorn: emoty merely says we are reading and following the thread. If you were active on the forum you might know this.
    That it came right after your post has no meaning but what you are putting on it.
    Me thinks you have a guilty feeling overcoming you.

I have no idea of what you refer.
    Yes, we all have opinions and express them.
    That I have popped you in the past is completely on you. Not on me.

Now, take a deep breath and think before calling me out again. It will be your last time if you do.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    How do you plan to enforce this bathroom law after you put your foot down? Maybe we need a bathroom police force to check plumbing at the entrance to every public restroom. We can issue them 1006 pistols and order them to give hard looks to anyone who looks like they have the wrong plumbing. That should keep Bruce Jenner in line. Might not work for wayward Republican senators from Idaho with "wide stances," though.

I see that kindergarten let out early once again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom