If you care about Constitution, 2A, and SCOTUS picks, Cruz is only sure choice.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

pitbull88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    West Lafayette, IN
    Constitutional Conservative who will defend our individual rights. Simple flat tax/fair for all.

Trump: 2 of top 3 functions of government "Education" and "Healthcare", wants to change GOP prolife platform, Raise taxes on some/not other. Support men in women's restrooms. Believes government should pay for heal

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    @OP

Thank you for starting a new thread to cover this. We need more people with such focus.

Second, have you had anything to do with a horse in the last couple weeks?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Constitutional Conservative who will defend our individual rights. Simple flat tax/fair for all.

Trump: 2 of top 3 functions of government "Education" and "Healthcare", wants to change GOP prolife platform, Raise taxes on some/not other. Support men in women's restrooms. Believes government should pay for heal

Great sarcasm OP.

Best laugh of the day.

You managed to not get a single point factually accurate.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Great sarcasm OP.

Best laugh of the day.

You managed to not get a single point factually accurate.

Now hold on. The thing about raising taxes on some but not others, might be accurate. I think Trump has said he'd have a higher tax on the wealthy, like himself.

Also, it clearly looks like OP was interrupted mid-sentence, there at the end. Perhaps he wasn't done articulating his position.

:)

pitbull88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    West Lafayette, IN
    Responses

Fact, here is what Trump said on Healthcare and Education as two of the 3 main purposes of Fed: Trump: Federal Government's Top Three Functions Are Security, Healthcare, and Education - Breitbart

Fact, here is what Trump said about raising Taxes just this week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oerTjbRm14

Fact, here is what Trump said about Restrooms: Donald Trump: Let transgender people use the bathroom they want - Washington Times

These are the facts. Deny them if you want.

He also supports tariffs over free trade; He use to support the assault weapons ban (though now says he is against), and he favors changing the GOP platform on Pro-life to have exceptions. Agree or disagree on these issues if you want. But don't disagree that these are his positions. Let me know if I need to do your homework on these latter claims.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Long hair, don't care.

BTW, I don't care who uses what restroom. As long as it looks relatively close to the picture on the door. The GOP needs to stop being so back dated on social issues. Get over it already.

I also agree with him on the free trade issues. Tax the **** out of imports. Make it harder for big business to outsource to countries where the minimum wage is $0.35 per hour. Costs for products will go up a bit, but our GDP will go up to compensate. American greed has ****ed us over with outsourcing already.

Fact, here is what Trump said on Healthcare and Education as two of the 3 main purposes of Fed: Trump: Federal Government's Top Three Functions Are Security, Healthcare, and Education - Breitbart

Fact, here is what Trump said about raising Taxes just this week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oerTjbRm14

Fact, here is what Trump said about Restrooms: Donald Trump: Let transgender people use the bathroom they want - Washington Times

He also supports tariffs over free trade; He use to support the assault weapons ban (though now says he is against), and he favors changing the GOP platform on Pro-life to have exceptions. Agree or disagree on these issues if you want. But don't disagree that these are his positions. Let me know if I need to do your homework on these latter claims.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound

No denying here. All I have to say is: what is your point?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I also agree with him on the free trade issues. Tax the **** out of imports. Make it harder for big business to outsource to countries where the minimum wage is $0.35 per hour. Costs for products will go up a bit, but our GDP will go up to compensate. American greed has ****ed us over with outsourcing already.

Anyone who thinks 100% open free trade is a positive thing is just as nationally suicidal as germany allowing unchecked mass migration into their country.

100% free trade=Slave labor producing products we will never compete against, and basically the economic death of our country.

It should work like this... Adopt our minimum wage, working condition standards, and emissions standards in your nation's industry, or we tax your import to the point the price tag is now equal to the price of a US produced item.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Anyone who thinks 100% open free trade is a positive thing is just as nationally suicidal as germany allowing unchecked mass migration into their country.

100% free trade=Slave labor producing products we will never compete against, and basically the economic death of our country.

It should work like this... Adopt our minimum wage, working condition standards, and emissions standards in your nation's industry, or we tax your import to the point the price tag is now equal to the price of a US produced item.

Why do that when we can do what El Rato says, just lower our standards so we can be more like China!

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Win. Couldn't have said it better.

And people like the OP and GOPe will scream "he's ant free trade!!!" Well.....not necessarily. He just understands that outsourcing and the laws on imports, etc... are currently bending us over and giving us the shaft. He's not anti free trade. He's only against some of the legislation that's currently wrecking us. It's policy that was bought and paid for. No working class person in their right mind in the US should support it as it stands today. Follow the money.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Long hair, don't care.

BTW, I don't care who uses what restroom. As long as it looks relatively close to the picture on the door. The GOP needs to stop being so back dated on social issues. Get over it already.
    [...]

Will you still be saying that when your five-year-old daughter has to use the same bathroom as Steven-***-Stephanie declares that he/she/it identifies as a woman and wants to just stroll in for a while?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom