If you care about Constitution, 2A, and SCOTUS picks, Cruz is only sure choice.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    #3 is eminent.

giphy.gif

smcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    Greenville
    this tactics about which bathroom he or she or heshe uses seems to be a curtain to hide more important issues thats seriously wrong with our country so if I say I dont give a **** which bathroom whomever uses would that sound insensitive to others needs?

I am sensitive to Veterans Care and how long it takes a claim to be processed for returning veterans that need immediate help and not a bunch or bureaucracy and red tape. 22 vets commit suicide daily and were talking about who poops in what restroom? GOD SAVE US ALL!!!!!:ar15:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    First, entertaining thread! OP, thanks for that. :)

Much nonsense going on. I mean, death by mod? WTF?

Anyway...

this tactics about which bathroom he or she or heshe uses seems to be a curtain to hide more important issues thats seriously wrong with our country so if I say I dont give a **** which bathroom whomever uses would that sound insensitive to others needs?

I am sensitive to Veterans Care and how long it takes a claim to be processed for returning veterans that need immediate help and not a bunch or bureaucracy and red tape. 22 vets commit suicide daily and were talking about who poops in what restroom? GOD SAVE US ALL!!!!!:ar15:

Do you really think people are trying to hide the serious issues with VA healthcare behind a curtain of trannyphobia? Talking about one issue isn't at the expense of the other. There is plenty of bandwidth to advocate or oppose many issues.

The current VA system is the logical conclusion of single payer. And I really don't see the moonbeams caring a whole lot about that issue. They care more about winning bathroom rights for trannies--a comparative infinitesimally small group, for crying out loud. They care more about forcing bakers to make gay wedding cakes. For crying out loud. They care more about pushing Overton's window ever lefter towards a utopia of faux equality.

You wanna fix the VA? End it. Make Veteran's health care not single payer. Treat it much like a retired employee benefit where veterans can get medical care from any doctor of their choice and go to any hospital. And if healthcare becomes an open market once again, I'd imagine doctors and facilities that specialize in veteran's care would crop up all over. It's a large market.

My brother was a casualty of the current single payer VA system. And it's not that no one wants to fix it. Most sane people want to fix it. The sane people just can't agree HOW to fix it. The insane people want instead to push what wasn't an issue into a crises where people with penises don't get to **** in women's urinals to humor a delusion.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I see that kindergarten let out early once again.

That's a brilliant response. Exactly what I would expect from rubbing 2 synapses together.

Rub a little harder, and maybe you can answer my question. How do you enforce such a law?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    That's a brilliant response. Exactly what I would expect from rubbing 2 synapses together.

Rub a little harder, and maybe you can answer my question. How do you enforce such a law?

You're not even worth bothering with any longer, junior.
    Have fun talking to the wall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom