If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I hadn't had a bad cold or flu for almost 10 years until covid. Then last January I got "something" that gave me slightly elevated temp for 5-6 hours,sinus drain and aches for a few days. I would never have known what it was (or that it wasn't a normal flu) except on the 5th day I lost my smell and decided to home test my self and it showed positive.

Loss of smell was the only symptom distinct from normal flu for me.
    Yeah no. You have no idea what you're talking about and are just sounding stupid now. My first go-round with the OG version was not something I've ever had before and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The wife's struggle in Dec 21 lasted her months with a cough and fatigue. Yes. Covid is real. Yes some people died because of it. Most people do not. Saying idiotic **** like "it's not real" Just makes you look foolish at best. So please stop.

If you had gut issues, that wasn't Covid. Fatigue, foggy brain, fever, breathing issues, dehydration are all common. In fact, most people with the original version just don't eat for several days because A.) you're too tired and 2.) your brain just doesn't think about it. My second round was much easier for me but it still sucked for about 4 days.
    Based on these two opposing reactions to my questions, I think at this point in the Covid infowars, this video would be relevant......

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Just saw this a few days ago and you tube keeps taking them down and some putting it right back up...watch it while you can. LMAO. Warning...if you took the jab you may not laugh as hard as I did. This guy was on Joe Rogan over a year ago talking about covid. Now a comedy routine pretty much based on truth.

I'd posted a shorter clip and then that longer clip in Political maybe Funny thread. I find the video hilarious and enlightening for humanity. Everyone that pushed all this nonsense should have to watch this on a loop everywhere they turn! Noncompliance and making fun of tyrants has had a positive impact historically.

We now have about 2.5 years of material to make fun of all the idiots involved in this and it's a long list. In my lifetime I haven't been aware of anything that had this much of a negative societal impact over basically a nothingburger. It appears and I hope we're at the moment in time where the I TOLD YOU SO games will begin leading into the MAKE FUN of TYRANTS lifetime Olympics. I see it happening all over the World.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just saw this a few days ago and you tube keeps taking them down and some putting it right back up...watch it while you can. LMAO. Warning...if you took the jab you may not laugh as hard as I did. This guy was on Joe Rogan over a year ago talking about covid. Now a comedy routine pretty much based on truth.

He's got the full routine on his own channel. YouTube is not taking that down. And it's got >1M views. Maybe youtube is taking them down because people are posting clips of his material and capitalizing on his work. Watch the whole special. It's about an hour of pure comedy gold. But watch it on his channel so that he gets paid for his work.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    He's got the full routine on his own channel. YouTube is not taking that down. And it's got >1M views. Maybe youtube is taking them down because people are posting clips of his material and capitalizing on his work. Watch the whole special. It's about an hour of pure comedy gold. But watch it on his channel so that he gets paid for his work.
    Truth…. But if most people on here like me they just want a short version snippet. Most don’t have a quick hour to watch while scrolling… lol

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Truth…. But if most people on here like me they just want a short version snippet. Most don’t have a quick hour to watch while scrolling… lol
    The clips that have been going around are essentially of the first 8 minutes or so. But the point was really more about why YouTube might be taking those videos down. If censorship was the reason, they'd have taken down the full video on his channel.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The clips that have been going around are essentially of the first 8 minutes or so. But the point was really more about why YouTube might be taking those videos down. If censorship was the reason, they'd have taken down the full video on his channel.
    I’m still shocked they haven’t…… yet. They must be relaxing their standards these past weeks.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Great...if you don't die from Covid you die from the jab. "They" got you coming and going. Wait until the next big wave.....monkey pox? Or when they gather all the DNA from all the swabs and release the next pandemic at election time no doubt.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The Ethical Skeptic has been tracking these cancer deaths for awhile now. I may have posted some of those charts before. You’d think there’d be enough intellectual curiosity that journalists would be asking the powers that be to explain them.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The Ethical Skeptic has been tracking these cancer deaths for awhile now. I may have posted some of those charts before. You’d think there’d be enough intellectual curiosity that journalists would be asking the powers that be to explain them.
    They would have to look into the mirror at themselves too in that case.

Top Bottom