• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Aug 29, 2010

I bought this RWS Diana 34 a few years ago to whack starlings and it does a great job. I've taken starlings from tree tops at 50 yards or more.

I bought as a package with scope/scope mount it has no iron sights. The scope that came with it was destroyed after the first year but you can't go wrong with this rifle.

A quality locking scope mount is a must have.

JimH

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Aug 2, 2008
    Go PCP-lot of $$$ to get started, but ammo is cheap and available and the air is free for the pumping.My Benjamin Marauder .25 will shoot as good at 35 yards as any .22 I have ever owned-it will literally drive tacks at that distance. Wonderful squirrel gun!

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    There are a bunch of capable airguns out there. How much you want to spend is the deciding factor.
    I got my daughter a Crosman Nitro piston last spring and that thing is a ripper. You may want to spring for the .22 it was only around $100 last year, it came with a cheap optic and ready to shoot.

alc1985

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Nov 21, 2009
    Burns Harbor by the Dunes
    I own a Sig Sauer ASP20 in .177cal it came with a SIG Whiskey3 ASP 4 – 12 x 44AO scope and synthetic stock. Its a nice package that shoots hard and accurate. I wanted it in .22cal but there were none to be found.
    Its too cold to shoot outside now but I have about 50' in my heated garage to practice in.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Do you wanna buy one or just borrow one? My .22 is just sitting. The scope needs dialed in as I got rid of the poopy stock 4X.

Top Bottom