• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Equating Taurus' quality to Beretta's is a type of silliness that should have its own name...
    The early ones actually are equivalent to a Beretta. New ones, highly doubtful. I have one of each. Old PT99, new M9A3. Love them both. :)

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I had a 92FS Compact with the rail in the bruniton finish that I had put the "D" spring in, and some nice black cherry WC grips. I don't trade around much now that I'm pretty well dialed in with my smallish collection, but that may be the only one I have some regrets about letting get away from me, and might look to have again at some point. The 92FS Compact in INOX especially is a beautiful piece.

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Anyone else speak Beretta?

M9 spoken here.

40448133644_28daf7af43_b.jpg

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Hello Beretta fans.I just purchased an odd 92FS, it is Inox upper and standard black lower. I call Beretta CS and verified it was not a bubba and was told mfg only in 2011. Sorry can not figure out how to post pics. Any one else seen one?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Hello Beretta fans.I just purchased an odd 92FS, it is Inox upper and standard black lower. I call Beretta CS and verified it was not a bubba and was told mfg only in 2011. Sorry can not figure out how to post pics. Any one else seen one?

Beretta had a habit of making "special edition" variants of the 92 if they had parts left over on the assembly line after filling an order. I have one like you describe, and not only did they make the Inox slide on a Bruniton frame, they also had a version of the opposite, Bruniton slide on Inox frame.

If you want to see the details, and print if you want, Beretta has an online dating and verification page:

Firearm Technical Data Search

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Decided to upload a photo of mine, and yours should look just like it.

attachment.php

Note the CF in the box just over and to the right of the trigger. This is the date code stamped on export models. CF = 2010.
    album.php
    album.php

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Picked up the a400s Thursday. Mine on the left-28" 12 gauge A400 Xplor Action with Kick-off. Wife's is 26" 20 gauge.

Soft shooting. Shot 3 rounds of skeet yesterday. My best was 20, but I'm feeling pretty good about it. Should be able to improve quickly this summer.

Attachments

• 20190420_114510.jpg
      20190420_114510.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 10
    Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've owned many handguns and the 92fs is the only handgun I've taken to the range every single outing. There's just something special about them that words escape me for, a 92fs and a 1911 are the quintessential range target pistols. I believe the quality of the 92fs far exceeds its price tag, relative to about every other similarly priced metal frame service pistol.

lhTDRzu.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I've owned many handguns and the 92fs is the only handgun I've taken to the range every single outing. There's just something special about them that words escape me for, a 92fs and a 1911 are the quintessential range target pistols. I believe the quality of the 92fs far exceeds its price tag, relative to about every other similarly priced metal frame service pistol.

lhTDRzu.jpg

Your grips are totally awesome, perhaps the best I've seen: quietly understated but perfect coloration with the dark hue of the metal: love it!
    I have owned a Beretta, and shot others, and I loved them.
    I have almost bought others but the CZ had beat them at the range in my hands.
    I am going literally now out the door to buy a Beretta 92 compact, and I'm really looking forward to it at the range to try against some other 9mms of that size.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Your grips are totally awesome, perhaps the best I've seen: quietly understated but perfect coloration with the dark hue of the metal: love it!
    I have owned a Beretta, and shot others, and I loved them.
    I have almost bought others but the CZ had beat them at the range in my hands.
    I am going literally now out the door to buy a Beretta 92 compact, and I'm really looking forward to it at the range to try against some other 9mms of that size.

If you want a set, they're from wilson https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Wilson...herry-Beretta-92_96/productinfo/728-FS-UT-BC/

Well worth the money.

Agrv8r

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    A Beretta was my issue sidearm. I shot really well with it but don’t find it practical for concealed carry. It is still in my list to reacquire.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    At a funeral yesterday, I sat next to a friend I had not seen in a long time. During our conversation, he mentioned that his new interest is to get "one of everything" in terms of the Beretta 92 and it's relatives. The current offerings are very nice tools and they look cool.

Top Bottom