• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rfyockey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2020
    Lucasville
    Over past year have added Px4 .40, Px4 .45, Px4 Compact Carry, and Px4 Subcompact. Recently picked up a 96D police trade-in for project gun and to go with my M9. Trigger is excellent and far better than what people were telling me it’d be. It’s currently at shop being cerakoted and hoping to get back next week. Have sold off three Glocks and down to just 45,23, and 21. Really think the Px4 is most overlooked pistol on the market. I don’t have an APX but have had many tell me it’s as nice as any Sig or Glock. Not sure why Beretta doesn’t get more love.

f7abfc0aa47e88de9cc9a07a34be082b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Over past year have added Px4 .40, Px4 .45, Px4 Compact Carry, and Px4 Subcompact. Recently picked up a 96D police trade-in for project gun and to go with my M9. Trigger is excellent and far better than what people were telling me it’d be. It’s currently at shop being cerakoted and hoping to get back next week. Have sold off three Glocks and down to just 45,23, and 21. Really think the Px4 is most overlooked pistol on the market. I don’t have an APX but have had many tell me it’s as nice as any Sig or Glock. Not sure why Beretta doesn’t get more love.

f7abfc0aa47e88de9cc9a07a34be082b.jpg

That's going to be a nice looking gun when finished.

rfyockey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2020
    Lucasville
    That's going to be a nice looking gun when finished.

Thanks. Picked up a police trade-in Px4 full size .40S&W Own a Px4 in .45 and the Landgon Tactical 9mm. The Px4 is an excellent pistol. The police trade-in slide is little beat up and kicking around idea of having it cerakoted to match the Langdon. Not sure if going to convert to decocker only yet.

Abominator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 22, 2019
    Auburn
    Only Beretta I have shot was at boot camp and boy was is a sloppy POS with a nasty DA. That being said I held the M9A3 with the vertical angle grip and boy did that feel nice. I bet with an LTT or WC trigger I could learn to love the hell out of it.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Only Beretta I have shot was at boot camp and boy was is a sloppy POS with a nasty DA. That being said I held the M9A3 with the vertical angle grip and boy did that feel nice. I bet with an LTT or WC trigger I could learn to love the hell out of it.

There are badly worn, poorly maintained examples in military armories that give some vets a bad impression of the Beretta. It is a shame. They are excellent weapons.

rfyockey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2020
    Lucasville
    There are badly worn, poorly maintained examples in military armories that give some vets a bad impression of the Beretta. It is a shame. They are excellent weapons.

Think you are on to something. The APX and Px4 are fine examples. Both are excellent family of pistols but think many who had experience with the poorly maintained M9s, don’t give them a second thought.

jdthieke

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Berettas are accurate pistols. I have several, including a compact model. Even the compact is too bulky to EDC for me, but a blast to target shoot with. I prefer to carry my sig 365 and kimber micro 9.

Top Bottom