Hungary;s leader Viktor Orbán bashes western NATO/EU members for race mixing(7/23/2022)....ooops.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Just days after he called for Hungarian lawmakers to roll back and reduce the EU parliament power.

NATO and EU ...a very solid unified force against Russia...right? Not so much. Funny how the EU fails to mention nearly half of the members have either no sanctions against Russia or very few. It is always a speech about the EU doing sanction package number(I believe we are up to working on the 8th now),without any mention not all members are doing it. Hungary still imports as much oil,gas,fertilizer,and metals from Russia as it did before the war. Most of Russia's nickle goes through Finland(the largest metals market on earth,and a member of the EU),and no they have no sanctions against the Russian metals not even gold. But...optics. "Unified"

Soon Finland may join Hungary with the "Putin supporter" tag in the MSM,but of course they should 100% be admitted as rapidly as possible to NATO. "Optics"

The entire thing is like some bad reality show. With some of the EU seeing how far they can push their citizens before they fight back.Denmark may be a good example,as they also did not sanction Russia other than "shipped" oil and gold coins. But the entire world is "united against Russia"....or is that just what they want you to believe,when less than half of the EU have joined in all the sanctions packages and most that did sign received loop holes(Like Germany for NG).

I am fed up with the propaganda from all sides. I do not support the EU,Ukraine,or Russia. Nor do I support the USA being involved in the mess. It is a EU and Eurasian issue( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eurasian_countries_by_population ).

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well, we know that Mexicans are as unique as breakfast tacos. Jill Biden told us so.

Top Bottom