• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    So it's been a few days since I was here. ;)

No, we're not moving back to Indy any time soon. Sorry. But I do occasionally lurk on INGO now and then, so I thought I'd check in and say hi to those five of you who might remember when Lars and I were around. Or when we became parents. Do you remember that? Because we're now the proud owners of a five-year-old girl. ;)

We're pretty happily settled here in central TX now. Finally out of our apartment and into a house again. We even have a garden, which is cool! I'm still trying to find bacon seeds. Nobody seems to carry them around here. Lars is working on getting his ham station back up. We have some crazy neighbors, and some not-so-crazy ones, but they're all pretty awesome.

We haven't found a good forum like this one with the camaraderie we had here, though. I miss you guys. I'm glad I'm still connected with some of you on Facebook. If I've missed any of you, and you want to reconnect, just message me and we can swap emails or find each other on FB or something. Or maybe we'll have to get together one of the times we're actually up north. We're usually up there twice a year or so, but just for a couple of days since we have to share our vacation time with family in WI, too.

<3
    Pami

She's getting so big! :)

kira-006.jpg

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    Good seeing you Pami!!! We didn't talk much on here but I definitely remember you and Lars. You all take care and good luck finding the bacon seeds and when you finally find them, please mail some back here.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Nice to see you posting, pami
    Thanks. :D

Oh...I remember you. :bat:

My one and only:
    409775901.jpg
    They say they only remember the bad things you do... /sigh ;)

Has Lars traded his baseball hat and hiking boots for a big silly hat and pointy elf boots?
    He keeps talking about it, but hasn't done it yet. One of our good friends is a gen-you-wine cowboy that would help him get work boots and not rodeo boots, and he still doesn't have a good set of *kickers.

Bacon Seeds. IIRC there are quite a few running around Central Texas that need harvesting. ;)

Glad to see you posting again, Pami.
    The barbecue place that we literally live next door to (it smells *so* good) advertises that they pay $5 a tail in season, but I haven't seen the garden where they grow them.

Good seeing you Pami!!! We didn't talk much on here but I definitely remember you and Lars. You all take care and good luck finding the bacon seeds and when you finally find them, please mail some back here.
    You betcha!

She's so big!
    I know! Her latest "thing" has been telling me she can't wait to be a mom. I told her she has about thirty years on that. She's finally picked up on it. The other day she told our neighbor that it would be at least a thousand years before she was a mom. :):
    Hey, gurrrl!! :wavey:
    We don't care where ya are, just post more! :D
    I spend too much time on Facebook. I'll have to start wasting my time here again. I think it was more entertaining. :D

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Nah, The classifieds could really use a Pami or Spasmo some days. (not that our current mods do a bad job, but INGO has grown exponentially)
    I know! What the heck? Almost 36k members? I remember when there were 300 and didn't think we'd get past 1000! That's crazy. I was reading through the 50 posts thread last night. Cracks me up that people are still grieving over that. Not surprised, but amused nonetheless. :D

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Hey, the lost girl checks in!
    Wonderful to hear from you and see that you've switched the baby for a young lady. Wow K's grown! :)

We could use another mod. Should I let the Boss know you're looking for work? :ingo:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Hey, the lost girl checks in!
    Wonderful to hear from you and see that you've switched the baby for a young lady. Wow K's grown! :)

We could use another mod. Should I let the Boss know you're looking for work? :ingo:
    Your wife emails me now and then. Sometimes I email her back. You should peek over her shoulder now and then. :P

And maybe we should wait and see if I actually check in more than once every couple of months. I seem to recall needing to be here 24/7 the last time I was a mod. Lol :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Hey, Pami! She is a beautiful young lady. I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    A post from Pami? :faint:

So it's been a few days since I was here. ;)

No, we're not moving back to Indy any time soon. Sorry. But I do occasionally lurk on INGO now and then, so I thought I'd check in and say hi to those five of you who might remember when Lars and I were around. Or when we became parents. Do you remember that? Because we're now the proud owners of a five-year-old girl. ;)

We're pretty happily settled here in central TX now. Finally out of our apartment and into a house again. We even have a garden, which is cool! I'm still trying to find bacon seeds. Nobody seems to carry them around here. Lars is working on getting his ham station back up. We have some crazy neighbors, and some not-so-crazy ones, but they're all pretty awesome.

We haven't found a good forum like this one with the camaraderie we had here, though. I miss you guys. I'm glad I'm still connected with some of you on Facebook. If I've missed any of you, and you want to reconnect, just message me and we can swap emails or find each other on FB or something. Or maybe we'll have to get together one of the times we're actually up north. We're usually up there twice a year or so, but just for a couple of days since we have to share our vacation time with family in WI, too.

<3
    Pami

She's getting so big! :)

kira-006.jpg

A pic of your little K? *ahem*

:rules: Who gave the little one I saw at our last mod dinner permission to grow up? I call foul!

KB... I need you to do something....
    Go over to your Mommy and tell her that you need a really big hug from the guy with a beard...
    You're growing into the beautiful young lady we all knew you'd be.

Lars... I'm not gonna hug you, so consider your hand shaken... Good job, sir.

Blessings,
    Bill

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    She said it creeps her out if I do that too much....:n00b:
    Pfft. Whatever. :p

Welcome back Pami
    Thanks! :)

Hey, Pami! She is a beautiful young lady. I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well.
    Thanks! :D She has her unladylike moments, too. Don't let this pic fool you. :)

:rules: Who gave the little one I saw at our last mod dinner permission to grow up? I call foul!
    Me, too! *hugs* back. :D

Top Bottom