• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Super Fast Shipping, good prices. Definitely the one of the first places I look for my mass ammo purchases.

Sarcastic or true? I refuse to do business with them for the shafting they gave to people during election time. Also, I remember having a "sale" on american flags that looked good until it said "made in China."

actop19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Yeah ctd has fast shipping, but you can almost always find a lower price somewhere else. I stopped buying from CTD, and sportsman guide because of a visit from DHS because I ordered more ammo than they liked.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Yeah ctd has fast shipping, but you can almost always find a lower price somewhere else. I stopped buying from CTD, and sportsman guide because of a visit from DHS because I ordered more ammo than they liked.
    :orly:

Would you please mind telling just how much ammo it takes to send the Department of Homeland Security to one's house?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Shipping is average - usually within a week.
    Although I would be more worried about them selling your credit info to third parties. Yes I'm serious, and it has happened.
    I have used them in past but won't in the future. :twocents:

:+1: I've also heard reports of this and haven't given them business in recent years because of it.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    FWIW, and this is simply MY OPINION, but I will never do business with Cheaper Than Dirt based on the underhanded bullcrap that they pulled when everyone was in an Obama panic and buying up guns/parts. Cheaper Than Dirt raped gun owners with their pricing policies, it was detailed here in several thread, offering up $12.99 magazines for the "sale price" of $39.95 and similar gouging antics.

Oh, you could say that is just capitalism, but here were many gun & part suppliers that did not stick it to gun owners and continued to honor tried and true business practices. Nope, as far as I'm concerned, Cheaper Than Dirt can go straight to the wastebasket.

FWIW, their ammo prices have never been very good. There are lots of better sources, many of whom offer free shipping.
    :ingo:

My thoughts exactly. I used to order from them quite often until the Obama craze. Never again.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    FWIW, and this is simply MY OPINION, but I will never do business with Cheaper Than Dirt based on the underhanded bullcrap that they pulled when everyone was in an Obama panic and buying up guns/parts. Cheaper Than Dirt raped gun owners with their pricing policies, it was detailed here in several thread, offering up $12.99 magazines for the "sale price" of $39.95 and similar gouging antics.

Oh, you could say that is just capitalism, but here were many gun & part suppliers that did not stick it to gun owners and continued to honor tried and true business practices. Nope, as far as I'm concerned, Cheaper Than Dirt can go straight to the wastebasket.

FWIW, their ammo prices have never been very good. There are lots of better sources, many of whom offer free shipping.
    :ingo:

same thing gun shops did and are still doing.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    same thing gun shops did and are still doing.

Not all. In fact many were upfront and held prices at reasonable levels.

But even if many did, that only means that those shops, just like CHEAPER THAN DIRT, should not be patronized. When they screw us and we go back and remain their customers then we are idiots. Me, I'm not an idiot. If you choose to be one that is your choice.

Further, justifying one bad deed by showing that others are also bad is pretty silly logic. I think it is more important to patronize those businesses that did NOT screw us. But feel free to do as you wish.

Top Bottom