• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Overall I think OK, your local service is the bigger variable for dependability. Nick used them for a while, but found better prices else where.

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    Shipping is kind of slow compared to Midway, their is no Larry Potterfield working their. :twocents:

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Ordered 1k rounds of 5.56 the other night. They emailed me with tracking information.

Shipped March 1st
    Delivered March 3rd

I've always been pleased with their shipping.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    i made my first order through them and was curious how there shipping was

FWIW, and this is simply MY OPINION, but I will never do business with Cheaper Than Dirt based on the underhanded bullcrap that they pulled when everyone was in an Obama panic and buying up guns/parts. Cheaper Than Dirt raped gun owners with their pricing policies, it was detailed here in several thread, offering up $12.99 magazines for the "sale price" of $39.95 and similar gouging antics.

Oh, you could say that is just capitalism, but here were many gun & part suppliers that did not stick it to gun owners and continued to honor tried and true business practices. Nope, as far as I'm concerned, Cheaper Than Dirt can go straight to the wastebasket.

FWIW, their ammo prices have never been very good. There are lots of better sources, many of whom offer free shipping.
    :ingo:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Shipping is average - usually within a week.
    Although I would be more worried about them selling your credit info to third parties. Yes I'm serious, and it has happened.
    I have used them in past but won't in the future. :twocents:

J D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    Fishers In
    They were quick with shipping and I was satisfied with all of the orders I placed. When they turned into the worst of the gougers they lost my business forever. It was as if Don came out with a catalogue.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    I've ordered from them for the last time. My order was split between their two warehouses. You got it, I was hit with double the shipping charges. Never again.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    FWIW, and this is simply MY OPINION, but I will never do business with Cheaper Than Dirt based on the underhanded bullcrap that they pulled when everyone was in an Obama panic and buying up guns/parts. Cheaper Than Dirt raped gun owners with their pricing policies, it was detailed here in several thread, offering up $12.99 magazines for the "sale price" of $39.95 and similar gouging antics.

Oh, you could say that is just capitalism, but here were many gun & part suppliers that did not stick it to gun owners and continued to honor tried and true business practices. Nope, as far as I'm concerned, Cheaper Than Dirt can go straight to the wastebasket.

FWIW, their ammo prices have never been very good. There are lots of better sources, many of whom offer free shipping.
    :ingo:

:+1:

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I stopped doing business with CTD when they became the worst offenders during the height of the ammo rush. Don't you guys remember the $86 boxes of .380 ammo? That told me everything I need to know about the management of that company.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i didn't know all this. i didn't even pay attention to ammo prices when everyone went nuts. i had plenty and just ate up some of my stash. the only ammo i priced durring the crises was components.

now that i think about it this is the first time ive ever bought loaded ammo online

BillyJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Super Fast Shipping, good prices. Definitely the one of the first places I look for my mass ammo purchases.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Shipping was quick, but over priced. $12.95 shipping for a $7.50 gas mask. At least now I can hang out with friends who smoke.

383724613.jpg

Top Bottom