How insane do you have to be to call reading and writing "white supremacy" ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

An English teacher, in a high school in the communist city of Seattle. If it was not actually in the USA I would really not care to much. Crap they do on the east and west coast tends to spread though. This is one insanity that needs crushed and needs to be publicly be called out as insane.

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    My wife is always called a sell out because she speaks proper english and has a degree, and is conservative. Hell she knows more American history then most Americans and she grew up in kenya! (Home of Brock hussein bumma)
    My wife's BFF has biracial children, and it's really unbelievable the stories of the crap they put up with. One of them is a social worker and loves the job, but had to change employment. While in the government agency she kept getting told she "wasn't black enough" to relate to a lot of their clients, and decided she'd have a better chance working for crazy liberal white people on the private nonprofit side. Hope your experience is better. People can be aholes.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    My wife's BFF has biracial children, and it's really unbelievable the stories of the crap they put up with. One of them is a social worker and loves the job, but had to change employment. While in the government agency she kept getting told she "wasn't black enough" to relate to a lot of their clients, and decided she'd have a better chance working for crazy liberal white people on the private nonprofit side. Hope your experience is better. People can be aholes.
    We have no issues most the time conservatives in a conservative area. Sorry to hear you guys do. This woke crap even eats there own, but we are facists.

When we go to more woke liberal areas or when people try to talk beliefs and politics around us is when it hits the fan. My wife is an immigrant but we did it the LEAGL RIGHT way so thats most the hate! we say secure the border :bat:

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

An English teacher, in a high school in the communist city of Seattle. If it was not actually in the USA I would really not care to much. Crap they do on the east and west coast tends to spread though. This is one insanity that needs crushed and needs to be publicly be called out as insane.

When everything is racism, nothing is racism....I have no flying ***** to give regarding this bull***.

Ran out damns to give long long long ago.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    I wonder what the play, other then have illegals-illegally vote. I think the race ship has sailed for and people are "waking" up. But leaving it to sole voter fraud will be even more obvious then 2020. Maybe corona makes a come back?

:horse:

Top Bottom