House Dems pushing SemiAutomatic Weapons ban.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I guess I will be the libertarian here and remind everyone that so many of these politicians have violated the constitution with such regularity that they are beyond "high crimes and misdemeanors" and more closely resemble traitors that should be hanged.

We are weak.
    We continue to wait for someone to save us, when time has shown again and again, that even Republicans are in favor of SOME 2A infringements.

Even the RepubliGOD himself was in favor of gun control.

As long as we keep dancing the two party two-step, we will always celebrate the one step forward as a victory, after taking the two steps back.

The founders would be so proud of us.....

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I guess I will be the libertarian here and remind everyone that so many of these politicians have violated the constitution with such regularity that they are beyond "high crimes and misdemeanors" and more closely resemble traitors that should be hanged.

We are weak.
    We continue to wait for someone to save us, when time has shown again and again, that even Republicans are in favor of SOME 2A infringements.

Even the RepubliGOD himself was in favor of gun control.

As long as we keep dancing the two party two-step, we will always celebrate the one step forward as a victory, after taking the two steps back.

The founders would be so proud of us.....

AMEN

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Coordinated effort. God honest gun owners are under attack. And beurocracy and partisan division is so thick we can't even all come together to do something. Survival Preparedness forum it is

Hmm. Now I kinda want to buy multiple guns at once so that I may get the opportunity to tell an ATF agent
    Come on guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hmm. Now I kinda want to buy multiple guns at once so that I may get the opportunity to tell an ATF agent to

Get Ring doorbell (or other device that does this stuff,) buy two (at least) guns from FFL, don't open the door, answer from Ring or similar device, WITHOUT LAUGHING tell ATF goons to go **** themselves, eat **** and die, any combination of profanity while being incredibly polite. Post video.

Now there's a challenge I can support!

Last edited by a moderator:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Coordinated effort. God honest gun owners are under attack. And beurocracy and partisan division is so thick we can't even all come together to do something. Survival Preparedness forum it is

Apparently, Indiana is one of the states being targeted for warrantless searches when FFLs are flagged for purchases of 2 or more firearms at once. :rolleyes:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Get Ring doorbell (or other device that does this stuff,) buy two (at least) guns from FFL, don't open the door, answer from Ring or similar device, WITHOUT LAUGHING tell ATF goons to go **** themselves, eat **** and die, any combination of profanity while being incredibly polite. Post video.

Now there's a challenge I can support!
    Why on earth would anyone willingly submit to a warrantless search, especially one where they tell you that you are suspected of having conducted an unlawful straw purchase?!? "Hey, so, yeah... we don't have a warrant or anything; we're just on a fishing trip. Can you prove to us that you didn't engage in a straw purchase?"

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I've received emails with links to letters from NRA-ILA, GOA, and USCCA.

If you got an email from David Conte (my NRA-ILA POC) then you are signed up for legislative alerts. You can have all the issues with the membership side you want, but NRA-ILA is a separate entity. I've known David for several years now, you can't have anyone better supporting our 2A Rights. Leading up to the Virginia election he wasn't home for 8 months. Nuff said...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It was a little disappointing, he didn't hold his cell phone up doing video alternating yelling "I don't answer questions" and "am I being detained". Capturing it on a doorbell, not nearly as exciting.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why on earth would anyone willingly submit to a warrantless search, especially one where they tell you that you are suspected of having conducted an unlawful straw purchase?!? "Hey, so, yeah... we don't have a warrant or anything; we're just on a fishing trip. Can you prove to us that you didn't engage in a straw purchase?"
    This video has been posted and commented on in another thread already and I made the observation that the ATF agent at one point in time told the guy that he did nothing wrong, absolutely zero when they were still trying to coax him into cooperating with them.

You just admitted that there is no evidence of wrongdoing, then you obviously cannot produce a warrant so it's time to end this encounter and leave my property.

I am under no obligation to participate in this conversation or cooperate in an attempt to coax me into voluntarily waiving my 4th amendment rights and prove to you that I didn't commit a crime. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The Democrats are trying to ban things that they don't even know what they're talking about. They kept on insisting that a pistol brace coupled with a buffer tube is a bump stock that turns an AR pistol into an automatic weapon. :n00b:

Then they kept doubling down on their willful ignorance spreading false information
    even after Rep. Massie (R-KY) attempts to correct them several times.

The central state is heavily populated with absolute imbeciles. It is utterly disgusting what passes for "leadership" in that clown show.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The central state is heavily populated with absolute imbeciles. It is utterly disgusting what passes for "leadership" in that clown show.
    The scary part is those absolute imebeciles are trying to pass legislation on willfully ignorant falsehoods even after it has been pointed out to them that they don't even know what the hell they are talking about.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The scary part is those absolute imebeciles are trying to pass legislation on willfully ignorant falsehoods even after it has been pointed out to them that they don't even know what the hell they are talking about.
    I’ve noted before that the antis seem to take pride in a position of ignorance. It doesn’t matter if it’s a red t-shirt wearing mad mom or an elected anti at any level.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I’ve noted before that the antis seem to take pride in a position of ignorance. It doesn’t matter if it’s a red t-shirt wearing mad mom or an elected anti at any level.
    Yep. They don't even care if what they are trying to push is actually factual. The ends justify the means. it's particularly egregious when Constitutional rights are at stake.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Our idiot politicians are acting just like Hitler did when he rose to power by disarming the citizenry. Don’t these morons read or learn from history?

Top Bottom