Oh, mommy(s)....

fcf1adbf-32c9-450d-a3e7-fc39cb97bf3e-jpeg.225031

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Looks like somebody forgot to pay her bill and got them repo'ed...
    Now now... I have some trouble understanding the obsession for chest bubbles here. Baby feeders. Sure, decorative as well as functional, but all that extra weight and possible back issues for occasional entertainment? Look at the efficiency of the natural world - animals don't go around with giant boobies unless they are actively feeding young. What I learned long ago was that humans evolved chest bubbles to deceive males into believing that the female in question was an active breeder and would be a good baby feeder. Littles feed just as well as biggies. There's something to be said for the well-turned, firm, finely-sculpted and in-proportion.

As the French say (when they're not surrendering or sneering at foreigners), "More than a mouthful is wasted."

But you do you.
    1663618573012.png

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Now now... I have some trouble understanding the obsession for chest bubbles here. Baby feeders. Sure, decorative as well as functional, but all that extra weight and possible back issues for occasional entertainment? Look at the efficiency of the natural world - animals don't go around with giant boobies unless they are actively feeding young. What I learned long ago was that humans evolved chest bubbles to deceive males into believing that the female in question was an active breeder and would be a good baby feeder. Littles feed just as well as biggies. There's something to be said for the well-turned, firm, finely-sculpted and in-proportion.

As the French say (when they're not surrendering or sneering at foreigners), "More than a mouthful is wasted."

But you do you.
    View attachment 225208

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom