• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I like my Android Auto. I can get calls through the truck's system, all of which work decent with voice controls. I can send texts by voice and have them read to me....but I don't because I have never gotten used to texts as regular means of communication.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    You generally aren't changing temps or the station, as much as someone getting an hour of screen time behind the wheel.

And since 'guns must be banned', then so should cell phones.
    Maybe less frequent, but the distraction is no less during the action

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Last week there was a fatal accident on SR 56 near Salem. Young lady and her friend killed in massive head on collision. They were driving a Chevy Aveo, hit a GMC pickup. Knew her from the gym, she has a 13 yo son. High speed and passing when you can't see far enough ahead..

Not Good.

Don

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    As much as cell phones are an issue, it’s no more so than changing the temp controls on your car AC or changing the radio and for the ladies putting on makeup. We need to curtail all those activities as well while driving.
    And my biggie not on your list, shoving fast food in your face while driving. My newest addition to the list, pets on the driver while driving. Really! I cannot tell you how often I see the pet standing on the driver looking out the drivers window…

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    And my biggie not on your list, shoving fast food in your face while driving. My newest addition to the list, pets on the driver while driving. Really! I cannot tell you how often I see the pet standing on the driver looking out the drivers window…
    Yep, I don’t understand why people want puppy on their lap because when the airbags go off they are going to picking pieces of it out of you!

Top Bottom