Holcomb vetoes house bill 1041 which would have stopped guys who pretend they are girls from playing girls sports in school

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You are correct it is definitely a rule I don't understand. Why should people who read posts but does not participate regularly be excluded?
    House rules. Not my call.

And you OBVIOUSLY have not read (and comprehended) all 3 links I sent.

This is what I usually send to folks via PM who try to bypass the classifieds.

To protect our established members from scammers* , you must have either 50 QUALITY posts (no one liners) to gain access to the classifieds. Or you may also become a site supporter for only $20/year if you just cant be bothered to participate in the message board. (not everyone does) https://www.indianagunowners.com/account/upgrades

Understand that INGO is primarily a message board with a classified section as a perk for PARTICIPATING members. This isnt just another Gunbroker, Armslist, etc.
    Our goal here is to have a social community of pro 2A members who feel comfortable trading with other members because they have built up an online relationship with others here, and get a feel for who they are buying/selling from.

And this is actually a fairly tight knit community. MANY people here know each other "in the real" and have become great friends and shooting buddies via transactions and meet and greets (and eats) . Some even consider each other family.

So please stop by the introductions section and say hi and tell us a bit about yourself.

Please review the rules. They are below. You may also want to pay careful attention to the 3rd link if you just want to pay to become a site supporter. It explains the classifieds rule from the perspective of members if you just decide to go the site supporter route and not actively participate in the message board. That has its disadvantages.

We look forward to seeing you around.

And this may seem rude, but I assure you it is not. You are not the first to not understand the rules. It happens weekly to monthly. That is why I have that macro saved.

Facstk17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    House rules. Not my call.

And you OBVIOUSLY have not read (and comprehended) all 3 links I sent.

This is what I usually send to folks via PM who try to bypass the classifieds.

And this may seem rude, but I assure you it is not. You are not the first to not understand the rules. It happens weekly to monthly. That is why I have that macro saved.
    Thanks again, read it understood it just dont fully agree with is all.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and you have been here since 2018. If you wanted to participate in the classifieds as a contributing member you have had PLENTY of time to participate and hit 50 without any effort at all. Thats what 10 posts a year?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You are correct it is definitely a rule I don't understand. Why should people who read posts but does not participate regularly be excluded?
    Because you might know about us, be we have no idea about you.

INGO is a community, and a lot of us like to know who we're dealing with.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The left has no monopoly on low information voters. Republicans will vote name recognition over policy positions without fail.

The voices who call the democrats sheep the loudest are the same ones who tell us we have to vote R no matter what as placeholders until we can vote for real Rs.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    lol.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    I got into a monster Twitter war (I know, it's the 7th circle of hell) with someone who was either trans or a rabid trans ally. I simply indicated that it was not fair to devalue biological women (shouldn't have to preface woman or women with the term biological, but here we are) and I was particularly talking about sports. I was called bigoted, ignorant, hateful, transphobic, a hypocrite, a Trumpist, and my personal favorite, a woman hater. I told this person that prior to walking away from the Democratic plantation, I had never experienced the vitriol this a-hole was spewing at me. He kept screaming about trans women are women, and that if you disagreed, you were a bigot. There is absolutely no reasoning with these types of people.
    I’ve thought the same about some of my conversations here on ingo! :cool:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The voices who call the democrats sheep the loudest are the same ones who tell us we have to vote R no matter what as placeholders until we can vote for real Rs.
    Only to those intelligent enough to understand the difference between the primary and an election…

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Little Timmy: Doc, cut off my left arm. I know in my heart of hearts that I shouldn't have my left arm. I've known this since I was in the womb,er, I mean, pre-birthing place.

Doc: I'm sorry, Timmy. I can't do it, that would be crazy. You're a child and not able to understand the ramifications associated with surgically removing your arm.

Little Timmy: Ok, Doc. Cut off my privates and start calling me Tammy. I'm super-duper sure that's what I want. I'm 9 years old now and ready to make such a decision.

Doc: Ok, Tim-er, uh, Tammy. I'll cut off your privates and manipulate your hormones for you. Let's keep this little secret between us and not tell you parents, Ok?

And people on this flat earth believe this type of conversation is "normal". Cray-cray!

Top Bottom