• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No way you have ample thighs and work in a kitchen and don’t have any chaffing with your tighty whiteys not protecting the ample thighs from rubbing.

My wife told me pilling is the first sign of wear / holes. :dunno: I was already skeptical at the price point….. and if I didn’t heed her warning and my expensive undies got a hole I’d have been p!ssed
    I was thinner back then, at least early on, so maybe that helped. Did it for about 15 years all in all. I was bigger by the time I finished that line of work! :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Tighty whities vs designer underwear

A rumble.
    iu

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So it won’t let me edit my post…… I think my insole issue is actually my feet and not the boots fault. But I did order the easy feet big boy (220#+) insoles to see if that helps
    Did the insoles get delivered yet? I only ask because that conversation inspired me to order another pair of the easy feet black. They arrived yesterday...in a 3ft long 1ft wide 6inch deep box. To say the size of the box was excessive is an understatement.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay, I'll believe you for you. In my 62 years, I have never experienced anything like that. I've never driven a truck for a living, but I've worked in kitchens that were 80-90 degrees, on my feet for 8-12 hours a day, over a hot grill, with nary an issue with sweaty butt or pinching or any of that stuff.
    smells-bad-air-freshener.gif

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This thread really has taken some wild turns. I can’t believe the level of maturity given the subject matter. That’s how I know I’m with real hikers.
    You do know the last 5 pages or so are your fault right?
    I had avoided the underwear wars for the most part(Jockey's win anyway),but just look at the carnage(and sweaty cracks)you have unleashed upon this thread. fk...did you really look? That is sick man...somethings are just not right to look at.

*edit oh,and now the cult leader is laughing at this post....sigh. I still blame cg21. lol
    second edit...ok went back and looked at who started the cult. It was ditcherman. The ones laughing are just converts I believe.

Last edited:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Did the insoles get delivered yet? I only ask because that conversation inspired me to order another pair of the easy feet black. They arrived yesterday...in a 3ft long 1ft wide 6inch deep box. To say the size of the box was excessive is an understatement.
    So my insoles came (in a bag) but my heel is so tender right now…. I am doing my best to not make it worse. It is almost like a bruise, and the more I’m on it the worse it gets.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    So my insoles came (in a bag) but my heel is so tender right now…. I am doing my best to not make it worse. It is almost like a bruise, and the more I’m on it the worse it gets.
    You probably shouldn’t talk to him. None of this is your fault.
    It’s probably his. He’s trying to mislead you by bragging about the size of his box and convince you jockeys are the way.

Have you tried wearing Exxofficios on the injured heel?

Going for a sponsorship here. Also apply purple liberally, obviously.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    You probably shouldn’t talk to him. None of this is your fault.
    It’s probably his. He’s trying to mislead you by bragging about the size of his box and convince you jockeys are the way.

Have you tried wearing Exxofficios on the injured heel?

Going for a sponsorship here. Also apply purple liberally, obviously.
    I’m dead. Now all I can picture is cg21 hobbling around in one boot and a pair of boxers wrapped around the other foot :lmfao:

Top Bottom