• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Well Frosty ..... I guess that we have to resign ourselves to the fact that evidently DD has the oddest man's body on the planet. We tried ! :chest:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well Frosty ..... I guess that we have to resign ourselves to the fact that evidently DD has the oddest man's body on the planet. We tried ! :chest:
    Wait, because my underwear work the way they were designed to work (and obviously for the vast majority of underwear wearers), I'm the odd man out?? Harumph! Harumph I say!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Maybe you'll get some converts to the Ditcherman Cult of the Dry Crotch ! ;)
    Man I love this.
    I even gave you guys some hearts on posts as I was catching up just to make it weird and uncomfy.

It’s going to be tough to get that t shirt printed in time for Sunday, I don’t even have a logo yet.

@Brad69 should definitely be involved in this, he’s wanted to start some kind of unconventional church involving his INGO thong for a long time, and a cult would be right up his alley.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Real men use Gold Bond. Actually I used to use gold bond all the time, it worked pretty good until things started getting sweaty.
    I was just using it as an example. And yet, I with my tighty whities and ample thighs, have not had to resort to talcum powder at all.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Man I love this.
    I even gave you guys some hearts on posts as I was catching up just to make it weird and uncomfy.

It’s going to be tough to get that t shirt printed in time for Sunday, I don’t even have a logo yet.

@Brad69 should definitely be involved in this, he’s wanted to start some kind of unconventional church involving his INGO thong for a long time, and a cult would be right up his alley.
    If it keeps the boys cool and dry I’m in for just about anything :lmfao:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    FWIW, I've not seen anything to convince me to switch from my tighty whities. I tried some Duluth Trading Co. underwear once (that each cost more than a 5-pack of Hanes or Fruit of the Loom) and I hated them. Felt like I was wearing a jockstrap back in high school. I still have one pair that's unworn, and the other pair is only worn once, if any of you guys are interested! :lmfao:
    I wore my pair of Duluth (which was a gift) yesterday, miserable. Wore a pair of adidas poly/spandex blend today, miserable. I’ll probably wear these Ex the next couple of days no problem, granted it’s going to be cooler out.

My point is you have to follow the cult rules to the jot and tittle.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wore my pair of Duluth (which was a gift) yesterday, miserable. Wore a pair of adidas poly/spandex blend today, miserable. I’ll probably wear these Ex the next couple of days no problem, granted it’s going to be cooler out.

My point is you have to follow the cult rules to the jot and tittle.
    I don't even know what a jot and tittle is. Do I have to make room for those in my underwear too??

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    No way you have ample thighs and work in a kitchen and don’t have any chaffing with your tighty whiteys not protecting the ample thighs from rubbing.

My wife told me pilling is the first sign of wear / holes. :dunno: I was already skeptical at the price point….. and if I didn’t heed her warning and my expensive undies got a hole I’d have been p!ssed

Top Bottom