• Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    • 95% nylon/5% spandex - Nope.
    • $18-$20 bucks apiece - Nope.
    When they come down to that price for at least a 6-pack, maybe... but only if they come in white. And only if they're made out of cotton. :p
    You sound just like my wife :facepalm: They have a lifetime warranty! On underwear!!! Buy two pair’s on Amazon, they are cheaper that way, try them, if you don’t like them I’ll send you 20 ingo bucks:spend:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If you guys are getting swamp-ass...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You sound just like my wife :facepalm: They have a lifetime warranty! On underwear!!! Buy two pair’s on Amazon, they are cheaper that way, try them, if you don’t like them I’ll send you 20 ingo bucks:spend:
    Nope, I took the INGO recommendation on the Duluth Trading Co. "Buck Naked" underwear. Not falling for it again.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Boxers... again... only wear them on the outside of your pants and they'll be fine. :lmfao:
    I only wore Hanes boxer briefs. Let me tell you something, climbing in and out of a truck all day in the heat will have your undies trying to turn inside out with you in them! Anything, and I mean anything! that gets in the way ain’t going to feeling good! Seriously, on a day like this, I’d be uncomfortable by 10, with the exofficios, nothing, no ride up, no pinch, couldn’t even tell they were there, and my little toosh was dry all day.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I only wore Hanes boxer briefs. Let me tell you something, climbing in and out of a truck all day in the heat will have your undies trying to turn inside out with you in them! Anything, and I mean anything! that gets in the way ain’t going to feeling good! Seriously, on a day like this, I’d be uncomfortable by 10, with the exofficios, nothing, no ride up, no pinch, couldn’t even tell they were there, and my little toosh was dry all day.
    Okay, I'll believe you for you. In my 62 years, I have never experienced anything like that. I've never driven a truck for a living, but I've worked in kitchens that were 80-90 degrees, on my feet for 8-12 hours a day, over a hot grill, with nary an issue with sweaty butt or pinching or any of that stuff.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Okay, I'll believe you for you. In my 62 years, I have never experienced anything like that. I've never driven a truck for a living, but I've worked in kitchens that were 80-90 degrees, on my feet for 8-12 hours a day, over a hot grill, with nary an issue with sweaty butt or pinching or any of that stuff.
    You probably have chicken legs…

Top Bottom