Here we go Boys & Girls, time for a new war.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I do not believe you are correct, but I may be wrong. Do you have anything that supports this claim? Criticism is fair game, if you bomb someone simply because you don't like what they are doing in their own country. Bombing a country in response to an attack on your forces is entirely different. I'm interested to see if you can provide details.

Literally examples of this in POST 10 OF THIS THREAD. SMH.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Perhaps the rocket attacks were in response to the provocation of Biden sending a few hundred more troops into the country as soon as he was sworn in and in spite of repeated requests by Syria that we get out of their country.

Had he not done that, would there have been rocket attacks to retaliate against?

I don't know why we still had troops in Syria, it seems to me DJT should have pulled them all out of there prior to the election.
    He tried but I remember reading a report that generals and DOD got caught lying to him about troop numbers. They were vastly understating it bc they didn’t wAnt to leave. This was right before covid.

also in other completely unrelated news. Israeli oil tanker “ spontaneously“ explodes not far from Iran. https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east...ip-hit-by-explosion-in-gulf-of-oman-1.9572648

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I do not believe you are correct, but I may be wrong. Do you have anything that supports this claim? Criticism is fair game, if you bomb someone simply because you don't like what they are doing in their own country. Bombing a country in response to an attack on your forces is entirely different. I'm interested to see if you can provide details.
    I'm going to start liking your responses when I come across them. That way, when you leave for good after Joe does what what Joe promised he'd do, I can look back at your contributions fondly.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Were the rest of you aware of the rocket attack fatalities before the retaliatory strike? It did not come across my news feeds until we retaliated. Not saying it was suppressed... hmmmm...

There wasn't so much as a peep out there.

It's the lib media playbook.
    ANYTHING during the Trump years that could be used to slam Trump, no matter how big a stretch, was put front page.
    Now you are seeing the opposite.
    Anything that could be used to cast bidet in a negative light is being suppressed.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It was said that “Biden” was criticizing a bombing. That article has him criticizing withdrawal of Troops.
    The others, sure, take issue with their comments, but since Biden put troops back into Syria, his comment seems consistent.

Here you go guy...

https://www.delawareonline.com/stor...ticize-us-killing-iranian-general/2802978001/
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/03/bid...ecision-to-kill-iran-commander-soleimani.html

and for your reading pleasure... a blast from the past, nov 2020... bidet might just end wars in the middle east! Yea!

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/06/trump-promised-to-end-americas-wars-biden-might-actually-do-it/

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I did. The question that I presented was would those objections also apply to the defense of US forces that came under direct attacks? Maybe you could point that out to me.

When did US forces abroad come under attack during Trump's tenure?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, a targeted killing of an individual? No bueno. I criticized that as well.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'll have to look at that one later. Filter won't allow me to see it.

Here is a screen shot.
    The long and short of it is, he's saying Trump is going to cause a war in the middle east by acting against Iran.
    He's doing the exact same thing.
    You know, hypocrisy.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 12.43.30 PM.png
      Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 12.43.30 PM.png
      69.6 KB · Views: 9

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here is a screen shot.
    The long and short of it is, he's saying Trump is going to cause a war in the middle east by acting against Iran.
    He's doing the exact same thing.
    You know, hypocrisy.
    I'm know it seems like I'm being difficult, but this doesn't seem like hypocrisy to me either. I had to go back and look at the events during late June 2019. On the 20th Iran shot down one of our drone over the straight of Hormuz… Iran said it was in their airspace, We said it was in international airspace. Trump planned to strike Iran directly, the following Friday at dawn to minimalize civilian casualties. I think there a pretty sizable difference between shooting down an unmanned pieced of equipment, over international waters, and bombing a nation, proper, and putting civilian lives at risk. Planes were literally in the air before this OP was called off.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I don't know why we still had troops in Syria, it seems to me DJT should have pulled them all out of there prior to the election.

He tried to.

This story didn't get a lot of traction, but it should have.

Top Bottom