• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I figure by 1400 when I check back we’ll know how Plugs and company will save us from ghost guns and other things that wouldn’t have prevented the recent shootings they’ll invoke.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why did you say there's a thread for that (listing good things 0biden has done) then, if it's a disingenuous thread? They're all gonna be 0biden rant threads if it's about 0biden. He's an anti-gun zealot, and this is a pro-gun forum.
    I was pointing out that there's already a very active thread where people were asking that same question... hoping that it would be extrapolated that... if I'm not in it, given I am a Biden voter, then there might be a reason why. It's a trolling thread, as we both know good and well, that thread had no intention of listing positive things done by Biden.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was pointing out that there's already a very active thread where people were asking that same question... hoping that it would be extrapolated that... if I'm not in it, given I am a Biden voter, then there might be a reason why.
    I kinda suspect the reason why might be denial. But I don't expect you to agree with that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the reason we can't tell if text is bold is that the post font is already bold. I've looked for a setting in preferences to change it to not bold, but I don't see a setting for that. I should probably post that in the forum bug thread. Minor, but it would be nice if the bold button made the text stand out.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I figure by 1400 when I check back we’ll know how Plugs and company will save us from ghost guns and other things that wouldn’t have prevented the recent shootings they’ll invoke.
    I bet one of the recent shootings would never have happened if he didn’t have a pistol brace.

Those damn pistol braces have a way of turning stable firearm owners into crazed mass murderers.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You have may have your suspicions. So, I'm assuming this the point where this thread becomes about me?
    You and I are exchanging posts in a thread. That makes it a conversation. It doesn't make the whole thread about you. It's not all about you. It's when you say stuff that people disagree with, which is pretty often because you have a different worldview from most people here, then a lot of people will respond to that, because a lot of people disagree with you.

You've probably seen a few threads where a lot of people are disagreeing with me. Like the "it begins" thread. It wasn't all about me. I disagreed with some stuff, and that made those people reply to my posts more than they typically would have. This isn't astonishing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Whenever I hear some commie scum that advocates for the killing of unborn children drone on about "saving people from shootings", it strikes me as disingenuous.

Joe can go to Hell.
    Biden is not a advocate for abortion. He opposes it personally. He does believe that it's a woman's right to have a choice in the matter. There is a noteworthy difference there.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Biden is not a advocate for abortion. He opposes it personally. He does believe that it's a woman's right to have a choice in the matter. There is a noteworthy difference there.

Let's not hijack the thread though.... There is enough evil in Joe on this topic without introducing others.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You and I are exchanging posts in a thread. That makes it a conversation. It doesn't make the whole thread about you. It's not all about you. It's when you say stuff that people disagree with, which is pretty often because you have a different worldview from most people here, then a lot of people will respond to that, because a lot of people disagree with you.

You've probably seen a few threads where a lot of people are disagreeing with me. Like the "it begins" thread. It wasn't all about me. I disagreed with some stuff, and that made those people reply to my posts more than they typically would have. This isn't astonishing.
    I disagree.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, you don't know. He says that. But he's a politician. Was he telling the truth when he said, "[Romney] would put y'all back in chains." Or was he telling the truth about "cornpop"? Or maybe it was that he was just saying ****, albeit stupid ****, to influence opinions.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Let's not hijack the thread though.... There is enough evil in Joe when it comes to infringement upon the natural rights documented in the second amendment to fill this one.
    Yeah, I think it's more appropriate to talk about what 0biden has done wrong in the what has 0biden done right thread than it is here. But he brought it up, so.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well, you don't know. He says that. But he's a politician. Was he telling the truth when he said, "[Romney] would put y'all back in chains." Or was he telling the truth about "cornpop"? Or maybe it was that he was just saying ****, albeit stupid ****, to influence opinions.
    Was Biden telling the truth when he said that kids used to come up to him and rub his blonde hairy legs in the pool?

Top Bottom