• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Since his election, plenty. There a thread about it. I’m purposefully steering clear because me bring up that stuff would inevitably lead to people getting mad, throwing out insults, a mod stepping in, and probably closing that thread. Just know there’s plenty I’m happy with.
    How do you determine what to steer clear of and what not to?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Since his election, plenty. There a thread about it. I’m purposefully steering clear because me bring up that stuff would inevitably lead to people getting mad, throwing out insults, a mod stepping in, and probably closing that thread. Just know there’s plenty I’m happy with.
    Things so good that they're indefensible? :scratch:

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Apparently the B-Word is OK fellas.
    And the combo words that trick the filter are out there on a list. Not my dept. but I know Tex is up to his Kiester in work with all the other forums right now.
    Some of these I just blow off no harm no foul but if you catch one just edit it OK....:dunno: especially when in that string of *7&$/:#$#$# one slips in "OK"

You can not call someone a D*** head in open forum as that is a mans name and the filter will not displace it. Thats up to us as civil adults to catch. There are ways.
    Sounds like you're describing regex, which, if that's the case, it's versatile enough to match all forms of "D*** head". But even then people could still call someone a D***. So I get what you're saying. I've just ran into some things that the old forum would filter out and then catch it later.

So. the b-word is okay now. :D

BWAHAHAHAHA.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Filter test:

wristwatch

The previous forum software changed this to “wris****ch”.
    test: t***.

Apparently that's because it's no longer filtering out the vulgar form of vagina. So that's another one we'd need to self-filter. If the forum is using regex to match naughty words, then t*** can be filtered only as a word, but not when those characters are found within a word, which is what the old forum software was doing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sounds like you're describing regex, which, if that's the case, it's versatile enough to match all forms of "D*** head". But even then people could still call someone a D***. So I get what you're saying. I've just ran into some things that the old forum would filter out and then catch it later.

So. the b-word is okay now. :D

BWAHAHAHAHA.
    Some of the old I really miss.
    most of the new I really like.
    I guess what I am asking is that we all just pay attention to what we post.
    yes I really want to rip into some of these issues but have to tone it back. Sometimes I fail miserably and the whole race thing has me wanting to lash out in serious anger.
    But we are all intelligent adults here (:lmfao:)

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is there anything you've found that Biden has done wrong? I mean. I'm sure no one would complain about that.

So far, I don't see much he's done "right", per se. There are some things he's done that I don't care about either way. But in terms of what he's done right that I do care about, it's been something that Trump was doing anyway. For example, getting the vaccine ramped up and out to people. 0biden has pretty much stuck to Trump's schedule. For all the yapping about unity and getting along, I think he's conflating those terms with conformity. He's been mostly been establishing himself as the president of the progressive states, and not the United States. It's getting to the point where red states are mostly ignoring him. That's some great leadership.

#****0biden
    #notmypresident

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I thought that the constitution limits the federal government to controlling commerce between the states, not within. So if a company makes firearms and sells them everywhere it can be controlled but if an individual makes it for himself without selling it out of state, the feds shouldnt have anything do say on the matter.
    I’m sorry, what’s this “Constitution” you speak of? Is this a real thing anymore..?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m sorry, what’s this “Constitution” you speak of? Is this a real thing anymore..?
    It's a document created by some white men meant to apply to white men that is obviously outdated because it doesn't allow for the redistribution of wealth, positive rights, etcetera. At least that's what the woke cult says about it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Is there anything you've found that Biden has done wrong? I mean. I'm sure no one would complain about that.

So far, I don't see much he's done "right", per se. There are some things he's done that I don't care about either way. But in terms of what he's done right that I do care about, it's been something that Trump was doing anyway. For example, getting the vaccine ramped up and out to people. 0biden has pretty much stuck to Trump's schedule. For all the yapping about unity and getting along, I think he's conflating those terms with conformity. He's been mostly been establishing himself as the president of the progressive states, and not the United States. It's getting to the point where red states are mostly ignoring him. That's some great leadership.

#****0biden
    #notmypresident
    Absolutely.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. And one more thing, I don't keep up with that thread a lot, but I do check in every once and awhile and see if anyone has found anything yet that he's done right. Pretty sparse on answers to that question.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How do you determine what to steer clear of and what not to?
    Some people need safe spaces every now and then, where they can rant without having to defend their premises. A place where they can pat each other on the back and commiserate. I typically try to leave those alone.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Absolutely what? I said a lot of things in that post. But I'll assume you're referring to the last thing said.

#****0biden
    #notmypresident
    Are you unable to see bolded stuff? …and I answered the only question you had in that post. You drinking Jamil?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh. And one more thing, I don't keep up with that thread a lot, but I do check in every once and awhile and see if anyone has found anything yet that he's done right. Pretty sparse on answers to that question.
    Why would anyone participate in that thread knowing it's disingenuous? It's a Biden rant thread.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you unable to see bolded stuff? …and I answered the only question you had in that post. You drinking Jamil?
    Actually, yes. I am unable to see bolded stuff. It's why I color text to make sure other people can see what I'm highlighting.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why would anyone participate in that thread knowing it's disingenuous? It's a Biden rant thread.
    Why did you say there's a thread for that (listing good things 0biden has done) then, if it's a disingenuous thread? They're all gonna be 0biden rant threads if it's about 0biden. He's an anti-gun zealot, and this is a pro-gun forum.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom