• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Is anybody on the west side of town (Avon) able to do stump grinding?
    I have a not to large of a tree I cut down and need the stump removed

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    While visiting a client today in the Pan American Plaza building downtown, I noticed the building management had posted a Help Wanted ad in the elevator.

Looks like they are hiring a Maintenance Assistant. Contact info is as follows:

Coastal Partners, LLC
    201 S. Capitol Avenue, Suite 600
    Indianapolis, IN 46225
    317-237-5797

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    driveway widened, blacktopped, tree stump removal

Hi guys:

I'm looking to get my driveway widened, blacktopped and having a tree stump removed. Hopefully the weather hasn't turned too cold to do this.

The driveway is basically degraded, and full of weeds. Would like to get the tree stump removed that is currently growing between the foundation of the house and the driveway. Driveway is also very narrow, and would like to have it widened.

I'm in NWI. If anyone here might be interested, or have a good referral, please let me know. 219.364.6229.

Thanks,
    Erick

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    GMC 4x4 mechanic needed

I have a 99 GMC Sierra 4x4, warning light "check 4 wheel drive" and also will not switch into 4 wheel drive, has push button, I need a qualified tech that does not charge shop prices, I am fine paying someone reasonable labor and I buy parts, I am on south Indy, truck runs fine otherwise. Any techs need side work?

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    While visiting a client today in the Pan American Plaza building downtown, I noticed the building management had posted a Help Wanted ad in the elevator.

Looks like they are hiring a Maintenance Assistant. Contact info is as follows:

Coastal Partners, LLC
    201 S. Capitol Avenue, Suite 600
    Indianapolis, IN 46225
    317-237-5797

In the same building this afternoon, and this job has still not been filled. If anyone is looking for work, there's a maintenance job available in downtown Indy for the taking apparently!

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    2 Projects
    1-Install and configure CISCO 881 in mid size office apporx 40 users. Need to setup DHCP, VPN and ....maybe more. Job is in Pendleton possible remote comfig

2 - repair 1980 Vintage Arcade Mario Brothers Game - Video not working but game works with sound. A little soldering expereince, monitor repair would be a big plus. Game is in Anderson would drive reasonable distance.

Let me know if you need any specifics. Thanks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Two ads:

1. Need someone to clean out my eaves and haul some items to the dump. The items for the dump would all probably fit in the bed of a full-sized pickup truck. I only have a 6' stepladder, so you'd have to provide your own ladder. I should be able to provide any needed tools, trashbags, etc.

2. Need someone to come in weekly to clean house (dusting, cobwebs, sweep, etc.). I am unable to do it and wifey's work schedule is too hectic for her to try to keep up with things. Person would need to be near Adams County.

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    2 Projects
    1-Install and configure CISCO 881 in mid size office apporx 40 users. Need to setup DHCP, VPN and ....maybe more. Job is in Pendleton possible remote comfig

2 - repair 1980 Vintage Arcade Mario Brothers Game - Video not working but game works with sound. A little soldering expereince, monitor repair would be a big plus. Game is in Anderson would drive reasonable distance.

Let me know if you need any specifics. Thanks

Edit: Nevermind. After a few PMs, got a reply saying it was done already. :dunno:

Last edited:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    I have a tree in my back yard that i need taken down. Im looking for someone who has good experience at this that might want to do it on the side for less than what the big names are charging. Please pm me and you can cc here i dont care as long as you are being responsible. I have a few liberal bedwetters in my neighborhood thats why i ask cc.

whoops :Im in Highland, Nw indiana

thanks 42769vet

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I have a tree in my back yard that i need taken down. Im looking for someone who has good experience at this that might want to do it on the side for less than what the big names are charging. Please pm me and you can cc here i dont care as long as you are being responsible. I have a few liberal bedwetters in my neighborhood thats why i ask cc.

location?

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Rushville Police Department is hiring some additional patrolmen. Applicants can stop by the department headquarters to pick up an application.

270 W. 15th St.
    Rushville, IN 46173
    765-932-3907
    765-932-2131 (Fax)
    Police Chief Ron D. Cameron
    2 Detectives, 13 Full Time Officers, 1 K-9 Officer
    5 Communications Officers, 2 Part Time Employees
    Offers services to the citizens of Rushville 24 hours a day

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Plumber needed for short washer line run, Indy "German Church area"

Relocated Washer and Dryer to garage, All kinds of friends and family offered to install but never show up:dunno:
    so
    I need an experienced plumber to run and tap the lines.

very short distance.

Pm for details:ingo:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I need a creative lathe and mill man to create a part for me out of steel or brass. It is a feed ramp for a drum mag and original is plastic and starting to wear. The part I need is circled.

taylor1.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Two ads:

1. Need someone to clean out my eaves and haul some items to the dump. The items for the dump would all probably fit in the bed of a full-sized pickup truck. I only have a 6' stepladder, so you'd have to provide your own ladder. I should be able to provide any needed tools, trashbags, etc.

2. Need someone to come in weekly to clean house (dusting, cobwebs, sweep, etc.). I am unable to do it and wifey's work schedule is too hectic for her to try to keep up with things. Person would need to be near Adams County.
    This is still available if anyone is interested.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I got this email from purdue calumet today. Anyone looking for this type of work? Pass it along.

Hello:

Calumet Breweries is seeking Independent Contractors (Product Promotion and Sampling Services)
    **Hours per week, frequency of work, and days will vary (this is an “as needed” position) ideal hours/times are 2-8pm**
    Wage: $25.00 per hour

Job duties include:
    “Acting as an independent contractor on behalf of Calumet Breweries, Inc. providing promotional and sampling services of beer products at alcohol licensed retail establishments located in NW Indiana. Required services are scheduled in advance and on an appointment basis, and each booked job is independent. This is not an offer of employment. The job entails engaging the consuming and shopping patrons in discussion, sampling and purchase of various beer brands previously sold in to retail accounts by Calumet Breweries, Inc.”

Qualifications include:
    Minimum age requirement of 25 years old. Must have excellent communication skills and a professional appearance. Must be willing and interested in learning and expressing product knowledge. Must have own transportation.

To view or apply for this job posting in CareerTrax click the following link:
    https://www.myinterfase.com/purdue-calumet/job_view.aspx?token=nbgvd6g7HeYftdEOKhbKWg%3d%3d

Please feel free to contact our office or Calumet Breweries directly (contact information is listed in the job ad, click the link above) if you should have any questions.

Have a great weekend!

Debbie

Career Services
    Purdue University Calumet | 2200 169th Street | Hammond, IN 46323
    (: (219) 989-2600 | Fax: (219) 989-2770| Web: www.calumet.purdue.edu/careerservices

Top Bottom