• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I have a partially finished basement in Fort Wayne. I'd like to get drywall up but don't have the time. The job would require installing some framing around a duct, and about a 6' length of wall framing to close off the mechanical room. Total sq ft is around 1000 and I'd be looking for walls and ceiling to get done.

Ideally I'd like to have someone come out a give me an idea on what they think it'll take and how much. I've already priced most of the materials so I have an idea, it's just a matter of what it's gonna cost me for someone to do a couple days work for a good job.

The basement is easily divided into two rooms but we have plenty of junk down there. I'd like to move all our junk to one room and seal it off on the day the dry wall is being hung, and finished in the other to minimize the amount of dust and mess. Then I'll move it into the opposite room and seal it when the other room is being worked on.

I'll handle all the painting and moving all my junk, I just want good looking drywall up without having to get a 2nd mortgage the house.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Looking for a roofer..

I am looking for someone that can seal-coat the roof on my mobile home. Its a gently sloped convex metal roof. The surface area is 14X68 Please PM me if your interested in this job. Thanks JC

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I'm looking for an INGOer who can help me in the next week or two with my home in Fishers that we are selling. We just had an inspection and need to make some minor repairs. I would really like to find the "Jack of All Trades" (aka "Ace of Nothing") that can fix many (most) of the punchlist. The agreement does state that the individual doing the work must be a "qualified contractor."

We need to install some flashing over 2 windows (main level) and over our entry door. Maybe 12' - 15' of flashing.

Also need to replace a panel on the inside of our fireplace. It's the concrete fireboard in the back that has cracked from 7 years of use.

Last but not least, I need someone to inspect and fix a couple of "raised" shingles on the top of my roof.

Sounds pretty easy, huh? If you can help me out, please send me a PM. I won't be checking this thread, so just get in touch with me through PM. Thank you.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I am looking for some help with landscape design and possibly installation help. I have a back yard that is relatively small (30x20ish) and I have some grading issues as well as some other things that are making it hard for me to use the yard. I can be more specific and supply pictures if anyone can help me come up with some ideas on how to improve the situation. Possibly even light excavation, tearing up an old cement garage foundation.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Needed: a couple part-time maybe full-time positions in Evansville. $8 an hour or more if you're experienced. Must be good with dogs. This is a boarding/daycare/grooming facility. CONCEALED carry OK with a LTCH. Contact me here for more details or call (812)477-1405

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Needed: a couple part-time maybe full-time positions in Evansville. $8 an hour or more if you're experienced. Must be good with dogs. This is a boarding/daycare/grooming facility. CONCEALED carry OK with a LTCH. Contact me here for more details or call (812)477-1405

seriously?? Evansville is too far :(

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yep. And too bad as well, good people are VERY hard to find.

I'd totally do a PT job like that around my FT job...if I was closer :(. But I know how hard they are to find. We have a hard time finding good help, much less good help that knows anything about animals much less dogs.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I need someone who is a licensed chimney repair guy. I have replaced a refractory panel and need a licensed eye to sign off on it. Please PM me with your contact info!

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    I need a tailor in Elkhart area or very close to do some basic modification to a plate carrier. remove some stitching, restitch and maybe add some velcro strips and padding. I'd do it by hand but it really needs a machine that can stitch heavy material to be done right. shoot me a PM

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Accounting & bookkeeping services offered at your place of business, or through my home office (Usually Peachtree software, or Quickbooks). My office overhead is low, so I can offer most services at minimal cost to small businesses. The economy hit us, too...

Practical experience: Public accounting/auditing, and internal auditing. So, I'm well versed, and will be glad to handle everyday business problems, and accounting.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I need a handy man (or trim carpenter) to replace some trim on a service door to my garage. Easy fix I believe, it's just got to be done this week as we are selling our house.

I also need a roofer. I have some shingles that are raised and one missing shingle. Again, buyers request it to be fixed. PM me.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Experienced Concrete Contractor Needed

I am looking for experienced Concrete Contractors interested in bidding on a job at my residence.

The project is this:

I am purchasing an arched steel building for a garage/workshop and am in need of someone to do the excavation, footers, foundation, floor, and a special U type channel that is used to secure the 'legs' of the arches.
    The building will be 30' X 36' with a standard 16' double garage door opening and one 36" access doorway.

Must be bonded and insured

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please PM me with contact information. I would like to have bids done by the 9th of april if possible.

Thanks INGO!!!

Steve

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Air conditioner Install?

Any INGO-ers in the residential HVAC business? I need to replace my home Air Conditioner before the summer. My wife has called a few places, but (surprisingly) only ONE has called back and come out for a quote. Seems like no one wants the work.

I need the condensing unit replaced (currently a 1-ton, 10 SEER, I think) with a larger, more efficient (3-ton, 13+ SEER) unit, evap. coil, etc.... The furnace is solid and not yet very old, so it stays. Currently looking at Bryant and Trane dealers, just because of previous experience.

So, anyone service the west-side of Indy and Hendricks County? I've got the funds, if you have the price, quality, service, and warranty.

Drop me a PM!

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Need Handyman in plainfield......

Replace blown over fence(three sections) and replace back(small) section of roof on garage!!!!

THANKS

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville

I'd be all over this if it wasn't so far away!

Top Bottom