• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    We have a tree house that the previous owner built between two oaks and a poplar. Its sided with vynyl siding and I would like it replaced with wood siding or something similiar. I would also like a walkway built into it. Right now it has a rope ladder going up the front of it ( scary ) I am in mooresville.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Im not sure if this comes under skilled labor, but I have always wanted to learn hebrew, if anyone could teach it to me I would be willing to pay a fair price (obviously a longer-term thing)

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    HDTV Antenna

Hi guys:

Looking to cut costs and get rid of the Dish, I'm wondering if there's anyone here who knows how to properly install/configure an HDTV antenna and a converter box. Prior attempts have failed, thus I've kept the Dish.

There is a Comcast box outside the house, so I imagine those cables could be connected to the antenna already???

Money is getting tight, and I could put that extra $30/month to better use. I hardly ever watch any channels other than the Outdoor Network (which I love) and Spike TV (1,000 ways to die). Comedy Central is getting pretty sappy.

If you are interested, please call me at 219.364.6229.

Thanks,

Erick

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Anyone in the printing business? My wife wants to explore outsourcing some of her printing. If anyone does this or would like to send some business to someone they know who does, shoot me a PM please.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    We have a tree house that the previous owner built between two oaks and a poplar. Its sided with vynyl siding and I would like it replaced with wood siding or something similiar. I would also like a walkway built into it. Right now it has a rope ladder going up the front of it ( scary ) I am in mooresville.

PM sent if you still need someone.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Got this email from my sister who works for them in Indy.

Hope this e-mail finds you doing well! The purpose of this message is to network and inform you of the following new positions currently available at Simon Property Group, Indianapolis headquarters! Please see the list of openings below along with the attached job description for additional information.

Feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone within your network. Qualified candidates may apply directly to our website at Simon Malls | More Choices - Simon Careers!

List of Open Positions
    *QA Analyst
    *Sr. Application Developer
    *Database Developer
    *Data Architect
    *User Interface Developer/Lead

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Looking for quality female models 18 years or older for the Gunbunnies modeling project.. Models must have a desire to learn and shoot firearms, and enjoy modeling with firearms and military equipment.

Currently in need of a female model of Russian ethnicity for a project set up for the middle of June this summer...

Lot's of quality firearms training and certification available with career assisting exposure and added quality portfolio shots available along with revenues. Interested, please PM me or send me a email...

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Anyone want to make some cash in the Fishers area? A few (at least two right now) of my neighbors want someone to come and chip away at the 2" of ice on their driveways and clear the driveway.

Don't have exact measurements of the drives, but both driveways are two car garages and you could probably fit 2 cars from bumper to bumper long down the drive.

A snow plow won't do the trick as this will take manual labor of chipping away at the ice and removing it in chunks.

My neighbors were thinking $100 per driveway? I'm figuring it would take me 3 hours to clear one drive. So, you could make $200 for 6 hours of work? Any takers?

My neighbors are calling around too, but I thought I would post it here if someone needs the cash.

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    Welding and sheet metal work

I am in the beginning stages of looking for someone with welding/sheet metal tools and experience. Specifically someone to help with a vehicle restoration.

I have a 1954 Ford F100 that I brought back from PA. I have been in the deconstruction/cleanup phase since last May....and as soon as the weather gets a little better I will be getting back to work on it.

Here is a link to a site where I have some pics posted.

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Indybeer's Album: Garage - My 54

So if you have the tools and experience...or know of someone that does and need some extra spending money let me know.

Thanks in advance

Mark

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I am in the beginning stages of looking for someone with welding/sheet metal tools and experience. Specifically someone to help with a vehicle restoration.

I have a 1954 Ford F100 that I brought back from PA. I have been in the deconstruction/cleanup phase since last May....and as soon as the weather gets a little better I will be getting back to work on it.

Here is a link to a site where I have some pics posted.

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Indybeer's Album: Garage - My 54

So if you have the tools and experience...or know of someone that does and need some extra spending money let me know.

Thanks in advance

Mark

Have welder, will travel. :) Here's a link to my project.

ATOMonkey's 1970 Ford Maverick - Indianapolis, IN

acase20

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    Tranny job

Looking for someone to put in a transmission in my 98 dodge caravan ...looking to get it done for a fair price ....if you have the ability to get one that could be of use also if not I will be buying one....i want a good price for this ... i have an idea what i want to pay let me know

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Looking for someone to put in a transmission in my 98 dodge caravan ...looking to get it done for a fair price ....if you have the ability to get one that could be of use also if not I will be buying one....i want a good price for this ... i have an idea what i want to pay let me know

Here I was, perusing the forums doing a little bit of :coffee: when I saw your title and was like :eek: and was about 2 seconds from doing :scared:. Then I read the rest of your post and did :ugh: because it really wasn't what I thought. You just need a transmission installed. ;) Well, best of luck with that. :ingo:

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount

I'd have done it for a couple hundred ish, but it seems you're a couple hours away. Good luck!

Top Bottom