• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clickclickboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Anyone install / service alarm systems? just bought a house that has one, and it's a honeywell system, can't remember the model # off hand, but it apparently hasn't been monitered in 2 years. I would just like someone to take a look at it, make sure it will function as a local alarm, recover the pin # ( i know this info is online) and talk about upgrades to add my garage to the system.

PM me if you do this type of work, as well as experience.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I need a refrigerator repair man. May have 2 jobs needing done but one needs done right now. fridge/freezer unit. Freezer is freezing over and fridge won't stay cold.
    Second job, which won't be right away is a standing freezer that won't work at all.

westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    Looking for someone to fill a root cellar next to a house I own in Bloomfield. It is about 6 feet deep and approximately 15'x15' (I will get better measurements next time I'm over there).

Need fill dirt, dump truck, and a small bobcat. Should be a relatively easy job with the right equipment and I will help as long as we can do it in the evenings or on a weekend.

If you can do this and are in the area PM me and we'll talk. Paper money or maybe do some trading?

tk6968

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Need a well repair. (I-69 exit 10) Noblesville.

I have a well with a good pump. I need someone to relocate the wiring and pump switch about 10 feet from the well. They are currently in a pit that floods often due to the road being widened and raised which caused drainage problems.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    I need someone that can fix my truck and car.

The truck needs a power steering hose replaced.

The car has a grinding noise in the right rear wheel.

I have lots of knives and possible even a gun and/or ammo to trade for work. PM me if you are interested and close to my area.

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    Hello! I am an EMT who needs to change fields. I've been diagnosed with some lower back problems that mean all the lifting and sitting in an ambulance all day will ruin me :( It won't prevent me from doing hard work, just not the kind of lifting i'm doing here.

I am not in need of someone to do work for me, but looking for those who do training! I've no real experience in any other field, and my only desire and motivation is to support my wife and myself, the way it happens is secondary, so i'm open to any job type out there.

If this post is in the wrong place, can a mod please move it for me?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I need someone experienced in flashing/counter-flashing a chimney. Kokomo area. Responsible gun toters are welcome.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    lawnmower repair

I am in need of lawnmower repair.

It is a self propelled mower (cub cadet) and nothing happens when I pull the lever to engage the self-propelled gears. It is not a problem with the transmission (I don't think), it seems to be something where the cable attaches to the lever itself.

I took the "control box" off the mower handle assuming something had just come loose inside of it. Well, I didn't expect there to be so many parts inside that little thing and now I can't get it back together.

Anyone up for it?

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I am also looking for someone who can repair the power window on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Not sure if it is the actual motor or if the window is just off the track. It rolled down fine but won't go back up. It sounds like the motor is going so that leads me to believe the window is just off the track.

Thanks in advance!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am also looking for someone who can repair the power window on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Not sure if it is the actual motor or if the window is just off the track. It rolled down fine but won't go back up. It sounds like the motor is going so that leads me to believe the window is just off the track.

Thanks in advance!

Are you near Avon? if so I can help with that

regulator1175

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Warsaw, IN
    I need someone that can fix my truck and car.

The truck needs a power steering hose replaced.

The car has a grinding noise in the right rear wheel.

I have lots of knives and possible even a gun and/or ammo to trade for work. PM me if you are interested and close to my area.

I am not able to PM yet because I am new to this forum. I am not far away, and can help you out if you still need work done. PM me with your contact info and I will give you a call.

Matthew

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Need transmission work on a Chrysler Sebring. Manual trans won't go into 1st or Reverse.

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Looking for someone to haul away an old swingset we tore down. Some lumber maybe salvageable for other projects. Send me a quote and I will see what I can do.

SalvationArmy007.jpg

SalvationArmy006.jpg

SalvationArmy005.jpg

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Need a new roof

Hi guys:

I live in Portage/South Haven, IN (Northwest Indiana), and am in need of a new roof. Just recently lost my job, so money is very tight. Roof is in sad shape. Insurance company just denied the claim, said it was wear and tear. This is my first house and has totally been a financial sink hole. Would like to try and work something out. If you might be interested, please call or PM me. 219-364-6229.

Thanks,
    Erick

XDs4me

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Looking for Volunteers (Haunted House) NWI

Hi Guys,
    I am the head of security for a new 20,00 sq.ft. haunted house attraction opening up in Valpo. I am looking for some volunteers to act as security. Police, Fire, EMT, experience would be great but not required. It will be open for the month of Oct on Thursdays - Sundays. If you are interested please contact me @ 219 487-4129 (Bob) and mention the forum. Also if you have children that would like to volunteer as actors they can contact us through our website: amhurstasylum.com. Children must be at least 13 years old. Even if your not interested in volunteering make it a point to come down and enjoy this new attraction. Two of our people have 20 years experience working in special effects. Drop by our website and view a short video and for directions. Hope to see you there.

Top Bottom