• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    Also need a house cleaner and stay-over dog watcher for when I have to leave town.
    I'll need to do a background check for this task. And kind of get to know the person first.

But I'm putting it out there. Plus my dad and my brother may need same services.

MUST LIKE DOGS. ;)

Have you found anyone to help you with this yet/

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    Also need a house cleaner and stay-over dog watcher for when I have to leave town.
    I'll need to do a background check for this task. And kind of get to know the person first.

But I'm putting it out there. Plus my dad and my brother may need same services.

MUST LIKE DOGS. ;)

Have you found anyone to help you with this yet?

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I am good at landscaping, i can finish dry wall, i can do some brick and stone work, if anyone needs anything of that nature done around hendricks county PM me for my number.

Jon Craig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Lafayette, IN
    Anyone able to do simple-to-moderate home repair/renovation? We need a shower stall/surround completely replaced, and there's some wall/drywall work that'll need done as well once everything's ripped apart.

Might as well see if we can get it done by a fellow INGO'er. :D

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    anyone here do any HVAC work? my ac unit is on the fritz and isn't doing a whole lot of anything but freezing up.

My parents A/C did this the other day and it was just freezing up because the house temp was like 78 and some cranked the A/C down to like 68 and with it being so hot out the A/C just ran and ran. When they just tried to drop the temp like 2 degrees at a time it was fine.

I am not HVAC.... just thought you might get lucky nd that might be all that it is.

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    yup, thought the same thing, waited till night, house was cool, outside was cool, even changed the filter. same thing in the morning. it couldn't keep up with the rising temps.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I have an excellent opportunity for someone who has at least 1 or 2 years experience in a body shop. I am looking for someone to apprentice under my main body tech.
    Good deal for right person.
    This is in Avon, you should live close to there :)

Caspian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Noblesville
    I am looking for someone to come to Marion Couty Fish and Game and make on site repairs to Friday Night Steel's plate rack. This will involve Cutting and Welding on Steel. Please PM me if you are interested and for more details.

Thanks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    Need someone to fix my gutters.

I have 2 gutters on my house that want to drain away from the down spouts. One gutter drains in the opposite direction and the other drains to the middle. The gutter that drains in the opposite direction can be fixed from a regular ladder. The other is about 30ft. up. I don't have a ladder that tall and don't fair too well on latters. Will pay in cash.

2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I do HVAC work

Anyone in need of HVAC work?

I am a Union sheet metal worker and have been for almost 7 years. I do work on residential style (split system) furnace and a/c's. I am epa certified and have my own equipment. If your furnace or a/c is acting up or you just need a tune up on it let me know. It is recomended that you get your furnace and a/c serviced 2 times a year (fall and sring). I do change outs replace broken parts and charge much less then most companies.

I will offer a tune up special to anyone that is a member of INGUNOWNERS. A basic tune up which includes cleaning your furnace, a/c, a-coil, condenser coil, ect... for $40 if there are any other issues I will give you a quote at the time of service. I do charge a/c's for $25 per pound and a small service charge depending on where you are located.

I live in Hamilton County and will travel throughout Indianapolis and within 30 miles of the Westfield area.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like a quote. :patriot:

Anonymous

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    Interior Painting and Entry Door Installation

I am located in Noblesville and we are considering having our 2 story entrance painted (interior). Experience is a must and I do not have the ladders and tarps to do a proper job (I'd do it myself, if I did).

Also, we are getting ready to purchase and entry door (fiberglass door and sidelights). If you are a supplier, or an installer, send me a PM and let's see if we can work something out. This job I can do myself, but I could use some experience/help to make sure it's done right, and so it doesn't take all day.
    Thanks.

Top Bottom