• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well Ingo after 14 years a member with this post I will have reached the 20k post milestone. It's been a ride. I'm taking this opportunity to announce that I will be taking a leave from Ingo to focus on some serious life issues, mainly concerning my health. Let's just say that my prognosis for longevity isn't very promising.

I have chosen to make this post in case anyone notices in the future that I may not have posted in a while, just didn't want to leave anybody guessing. In this I'm not saying never to return. You may very well see me again.

In closing I wish you all peace, light and happiness and I'll leave you with this line from a classic !930's Marx Brothers romp entitled "Animal Crackers"

"Hello I must be Going"

groucho 1930 animal crackers.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've grown fond of your cleverness, and sincerity, KG1.
    Best wishes with your journey .....I hope that it leads back to us, at INGO.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well Ingo after 14 years a member with this post I will have reached the 20k post milestone. It's been a ride. I'm taking this opportunity to announce that I will be taking a leave from Ingo to focus on some serious life issues, mainly concerning my health. Let's just say that my prognosis for longevity isn't very promising.

I have chosen to make this post in case anyone notices in the future that I may not have posted in a while, just didn't want to leave anybody guessing. In this I'm not saying never to return. You may very well see me again.

In closing I wish you all peace, light and happiness and I'll leave you with this line from a classic !930's Marx Brothers romp entitled "Animal Crackers"

"Hello I must be Going"

View attachment 258925
    Whatever health issues you’re having I hope you overcome. You’ll be missed. Best wishes.

Top Bottom