• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Are you saying that if Haley wins the nomination you would not vote for her or if you were in SC you would not vote for her?
    If she won the nomination I would vote for Kennedy. At least he would not push nitrogen emission reductions, and global warming as the main threat of the USA. Unlike Haley who says Biden has not done enough.

If Haley wins we lose and the UN,EU unelected bureaucrats, and WHO along with the WEF will make US policy. As if they do not do enough of that already.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you saying that if Haley wins the nomination you would not vote for her or if you were in SC you would not vote for her?
    For me, I’d not vote for her either way. She has not been able yo draw a more distinct difference between her and Biden other than that she doesn’t have dementia. She has not made the case that she's not the elitist her record implies. I’ll vote 3rd party before I’ll vote for another neocon.

R3p1lc3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2024
    English
    HARD No..
    Any self respecting ol' blue dogs will go with Kennedy if they have any coherent brain cells.. I could live with that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought we had to vote for whomever had the R next to their name or we were just throwing our vote away

I think many folks are just done with political parties. It’s an old sentiment. It’s the candidate, not the party that matters. But, the elitist solidarity in political parties is definitely a factor in outcomes. You vote for a democrat down ballot, you strengthen democrats. You vote for Republicans down ballot you strengthen Republicans, which means if you flip that coin 100 times, you get a squishy turd 75% of the time. That’s better than a 0 chance of not getting a turd with D’s.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    HARD No..
    Any self respecting ol' blue dogs will go with Kennedy if they have any coherent brain cells.. I could live with that.
    Welcome to INGO. And what you said, is what a lot of "Haley Fans" are missing. They are arguing as if voters won't have any choice between Biden or Haley, in a Trump-less race. But there will probably be at least a 3rd choice. And the Trump Era probably made a chunk of the Republican electorate more willing to take that route. Holding your nose and "Voting Republican for Business" just isn't as strong of a sell as it used to be.

There's a reason Democrats want Haley so bad. And contrary to the NYT polls Carmel Guy was posting, it ain't because Democrats are actually afraid of Biden losing to Haley. It's because they know the "real race" isn't a two-person match up. Democrats are confident RFK will pull more votes from Republicans than Democrats. Haley and RFK on the same ballot will split the Republican voter base, and give Biden an easy win.

The Haley Fans who think she beats Joe Biden in a two-way matchup, aren't looking at the entire picture. They are assuming "No Trump Republicans" will be the critical factor. They are forgetting RFK and the "No Haley Republicans."

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    For me, I’d not vote for her either way. She has not been able yo draw a more distinct difference between her and Biden other than that she doesn’t have dementia. She has not made the case that she's not the elitist her record implies. I’ll vote 3rd party before I’ll vote for another neocon.
    What if the RINOs form a 3rd party? That's a possibility I think

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    What if the RINOs form a 3rd party? That's a possibility I think
    They would cut their own throats and they know it. That's why they fight so hard for the "center" of the GOP. The quantity of "business friendly Republicans" in the country is vastly over-rated. The RINO "business friendly" faction knows they are a minority without a path to power unless they can keep hold of the GOP. Forming a RINO party would be guaranteeing perpetual Democrat rule. The Trumpers won't vote for it, and the Leftist Democrats won't, either, and the RINOs know that. That's why they're fighting so hard to keep "No Labels" from becoming a thing. The "Republican Business Community" is in actuality the real redhead bastard stepchild in American politics, and Trump revealed that.

The Trumpers are the real Republicans, and always have been. The RINOs can't put that genie back in the bottle. Forming their own party will resign them to permanent wilderness status. Who would vote for that? "I'm from the RINO Party, and I want to give your Employer more power over you, reduce your wages, fill your town with illegals, send your jobs away, and pump up the War Machine. And oh yeah, Ban Abortion." It's ludicrous.

The RINO Republicans aren't the Dog. They're the Tail. And they're fighting like hell to keep the world from realizing that.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They would cut their own throats and they know it. That's why they fight so hard for the "center" of the GOP. The quantity of "business friendly Republicans" in the country is vastly over-rated. The RINO "business friendly" faction knows they are a minority without a path to power unless they can keep hold of the GOP. Forming a RINO party would be guaranteeing perpetual Democrat rule. The Trumpers won't vote for it, and the Leftist Democrats won't, either, and the RINOs know that. That's why they're fighting so hard to keep "No Labels" from becoming a thing. The "Republican Business Community" is in actuality the real redhead bastard stepchild in American politics, and Trump revealed that.

The Trumpers are the real Republicans, and always have been. The RINOs can't put that genie back in the bottle. Forming their own party will resign them to permanent wilderness status. Who would vote for that? "I'm from the RINO Party, and I want to give your Employer more power over you, reduce your wages, fill your town with illegals, send your jobs away, and pump up the War Machine. And oh yeah, Ban Abortion." It's ludicrous.

The RINO Republicans aren't the Dog. They're the Tail. And they're fighting like hell to keep the world from realizing that.
    As I posted recently AF is taking over the republican party but it will take several election cycles to get the elected reps out of office. Global business is all in on the dems now, small business is republican. We see this most pronounced in the house as since Trumps election 70-100 have retired rather than fight or be AF.

You are spot on that if they splinter they lose power. I suspect they would caucus and mostly vote with dems to have a few crumbs of power. So both factions of the republican party would lose power. I seriously doubt that republicans like Jim Jordan would get near a chairmanship in the split.

That is why we must fight for control of the party…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I would vote for biden over haley, legitimately and seriously.

Haley is the next hillary clinton, but without the filter to know saying you're funded by blackrock is a bad idea. Not only is she astronomically stupid, she is blatantly evil.

People who can't see this are busy voting with their organs rather than thinking about what she has said.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    The people who are for Haley, better figure out in crystal-clear terms exactly what it is about her that's better than Biden, and start articulating that and convincing people.

I am not a Haley fan, but there are a couple obvious difference that are worth note…specifically the selection of Federal judges and the Federal regulatory apparatus.

Getting some flavor of Republican into office is better than Biden on these (and many other) points, and I think it is important to recognize the difference.

Trump has a proven record of motivating people to come out and vote against him who would otherwise stay home. Haley is more likely to get apathetic voters from the middle to stay home on Election Day, which is the only way Republicans can win at the national level in the current political climate.

Top Bottom