• insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    Another view of the Holder press release:

Confederate Yankee: It's a Trap!

When I read the announcement I thought the same thing that the article is saying. It would be easy to say he knew there was the program, but was not involved in the projects. Then shift all of the blame to the people directly overseeing the program and projects. I really hope we get more info to pin this on holder and Obama, but i think we have a ways to go before that happens.

The thing that gives me hope is the fact that no one has really been thrown under the bus yet. If they could easily pin it on someone I think they would have by now.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Holder has been barely hanging in there for months. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't resign soon for family reasons or some such nonsense. He has been kind of a PITA for Oblama for a while now. None of the crap he wanted to do has ever been mainstream with the American people and the DOJ in particular has been a joke under his watch. He won't be credited with guilt but will go none the less. JMO......

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    And on a related note, this was found in the C-SPAN archives from 3/24/2009, two months after Obama took office:

Interesting statement he made at the end of the clip,

"ATF is doubling it's presence in Mexico (snip) specifically to Facilitate gun tracing activities which targets illegal weapons activities in the United States"

Sounds like it was a known practice and approved. Or was that someone hacking the Teleprompter script? ;)

Top Bottom