• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am so glad I moved from there when I did.
    'California adopts nation's broadest gun seizure laws'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-expands-gun-seizure-law

From the article
    The bill's author, Democratic Assemblyman Phil Ting of San Francisco, cited a recent study finding that gun restraining order laws may have helped prevent 21 mass shootings
    Can we use this logic? If they may have prevented 21 mass shootings I'm sure those of us who carry may have prevented thousands of shootings...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Guess how many times the Second Amendment mentions "hunting"

Gov Steve Bullock said:
    I am a hunter and a gun owner.

No hunter needs a 30-round magazine, a bump stock, or an assault weapon.

A large majority of Americans – Republican and Democrat – agree.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is the way it is supposed to work! The man broke the law, was given due process and goes to prison.

BREAKING: Man Sentenced For Threatening [STRIKE]To Kill Trump Family[/STRIKE]- LOOK How Long He’s Going To Prison

https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/10/22/threatening-to-kill-trump-family/

“This case shines a spotlight on the frightening intersection of mental illness and weapons,” said U.S. Attorney Moran. “I commend law enforcement who closely monitored this defendant so that he was arrested before he could commit any violent acts. Supervision following prison is designed to stop him from such frightening threats and behavior in the future.”

No it does not. Read my first sentence.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    National Vice President Of The Fraternal Order Of Police Just Put Beto In His Place And He’s TICKED

https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/10/22/national-vice-president/

” That in a time where “everyone is asking law enforcement to bridge the gap with the community, O’Rourke’s idea is ridiculous and “reeks of desperation.”The only thing more idiotic than Beto O’Rourke suggesting that we should go door-to-door and seize citizens’ — who are following the laws — property, is his current presidential run. I think he’s polling at two percent.

It puts our officers in a very dangerous situation where we’re showing up to someone’s house, we’re armed, these people are — obviously citizens — are armed. And now you expect us to seize their guns? Give me a break!

He’s doing anything that he can to get attention. So, of course, just like he did during his Senate campaign — which he lost, by the way — is that he’s taking a shot at the hardworking men and women of law enforcement like he did during that time.

If we want to have a real conversation about guns in this country,” we should talk about “activist DAs and judges across the country” who are “letting thousands of people go with violent gun crimes.

So, if we want to have a conversation about gun violence in this country, let’s talk about using the laws we have right now and throw the book at these dirtbags that are victimizing the hardworking people of our community,” National Vice President of the Fraternal Order of Police Joe Gamaldi

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    National Vice President Of The Fraternal Order Of Police Just Put Beto In His Place And He’s TICKED

https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/10/22/national-vice-president/
    iu

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Oh I'm sure they will protest and riot just to prove that blood will flow in the streets if more gun control laws are not passed.

That's probably not what you meant though. :):

Sometimes I wonder which side of the equation would muster 3% these days if nudge came to shove.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Or, make them pay lawyers fees.
    They do this, because it doesn't cost them anything.

This! PA has a preemption statute and they knew there virtue signaling wouldn't stand up in court. Just bill the taxpayers. Sounds like it's time for a recall.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Consequences? Like raise taxes on the people to pay for their ineptitude?

Stocks, or public flogging would be better. Tar and feathers would work. A recall would most likely not do any good, because their replacements would be just as corrupt as they are.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    The "Left" will continue their tirades and either attempt or enact unconstitutional legislation. Then, the federal courts will hopefully straighten them out. I find it strange that liberals will caterwaul from the highest mountain when they believe that their rights are infringed, but have no problems whatsoever trying to trample every one else's rights. All, in the name of "safety", "kids", and whatever else. The problem is that younger folks suck this up like a cat lapping up cream. It is shameful.

Top Bottom