• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I’m old enough that I remember doing the nuclear blast drills in elementary school. Maybe that explains my damaged mental health?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Nobody can eat just one!
    3pcf4m.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Do we also get rid of fire and tornado drills?
    There is no reason to put students through those drills. Students are taught to follow their teachers lead. Train the teachers on what to do.

Fire and tornado drills are both totally different than having pretend shooters going through the school. They are nothing more than getting in line and going where the students are told.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    There is no reason to put students through those drills. Students are taught to follow their teachers lead. Train the teachers on what to do.

Fire and tornado drills are both totally different than having pretend shooters going through the school. They are nothing more than getting in line and going where the students are told.

You would think so until they let me run around the school in a white robe and a backpack leaf blower for the tornado drill.

Mental illness AND retinal damage at the same time...

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Work just had the active shooter talk last week. We already have fire drills and tornado drills but no one can tell me what to do in case of a fire during a tornado. Now I have to worry about an active shooter during a tornado while the place is on fire!

Side note. We were told to report any post on social media that we thought was threatening. Yep, do not see any issues with this.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I heard one of the unions top leaders interviewed on the radio. Her answer was gun confiscation, if people don't have guns there would be no shootings.

Why haven't they put this answer to work by using it on drugs? Drug use should be extinct then...

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Bloomberg may not have spread around enough money once the pols figured out some of them were committing political suicide.

Top Bottom