Plainfield
    0205631371.jpg

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side

I'm still in the dark as to how/when I should expect to receive my MREs.

csaws has posted that mine may come through him, but I'm not sure.

longbow, if you do deliver to csaws residence tonight, would the delivery include multiple orders to be distributed by csaws? If so, would that delivery include mine?

(p.s. I believe the picture of the book on communication was alluding to quality of communication that has been delivered relative to this group buy. I'm somewhat surprised that you seem to not have understood the reference)

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I have 44 MRE cases in hand distribution will begin tomorrow anytime after 0700 at Olive Branch and 135 (that is my firehouse). Not everyone has to come to me, that is the beauty of the delivery network.

Details of the people that need to show up to start delivery tomorrow will be posted shortly.

Last edited:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    ANyone going to FNS, I am completely fine with someone taking all of them there as long as I have a list of who all wants theirs delivered there and the person picking them up signs the chain of custody form

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I'm still in the dark as to how/when I should expect to receive my MREs.

csaws has posted that mine may come through him, but I'm not sure.

longbow, if you do deliver to csaws residence tonight, would the delivery include multiple orders to be distributed by csaws? If so, would that delivery include mine?

(p.s. I believe the picture of the book on communication was alluding to quality of communication that has been delivered relative to this group buy. I'm somewhat surprised that you seem to not have understood the reference)

I got it....just took a fast look at it before running off on on delivery.....

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    And I have my three cases and ReSSurrected has his case. I was in the Marengo warehouse in 2007 for the NSS Convention which had our banquet and Slide Salon in one of the bays. Very handy to be in there when the storm mowed down the campground during the salon, no one was hurt since we were all in the quarry. This time I got to drive in, that was fun :)

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I am out of the country until December
    Downrange72 and smiledochill have permission to pick mine up
    I think I bought 3 cases but it has been awhile

Thanks

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I can get mine from CSaws at FNS Tonight. I'll be going to Lafayette on Sunday (time to be determined) if somebody wants me to transport a load up that way.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    OK just to clarify some obvious confusion, I am not going to FNS tonight. I am at the firehouse for 48 straight hours that started at 0700 this morning.

The MRE's MAY be at FNS however at his point I can not guarantee that at all. If they do not get picked up to go to FNS then I will reactivate the delivery system I had setup and run it the way I had planned to in the first place.

If someone wants to volunteer to come pick them up from me to take to FNS then by all means do so. I have one offer but I am sure he wouldn't be broken hearted if someone else stepped up and the earlier I am free of these things the better.

Also I need someone on the East side to come get the east side stuff there are three of you.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    OK just to clarify some obvious confusion, I am not going to FNS tonight. I am at the firehouse for 48 straight hours that started at 0700 this morning.

The MRE's MAY be at FNS however at his point I can not guarantee that at all. If they do not get picked up to go to FNS then I will reactivate the delivery system I had setup and run it the way I had planned to in the first place.

If someone wants to volunteer to come pick them up from me to take to FNS then by all means do so. I have one offer but I am sure he wouldn't be broken hearted if someone else stepped up and the earlier I am free of these things the better.

Also I need someone on the East side to come get the east side stuff there are three of you.

Yeah, I was confused, sorry. If it doesn't find its way to FNS I would gladly pick it up at Gunho's store if that offer is still good. My offer to get it up to Lafayette stands but that only works out if it gets to FNS. Either way, no stress, I'll eventually find a way to get it. BTW, thanks for doing this CSaws.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    And I have my three cases and ReSSurrected has his case. I was in the Marengo warehouse in 2007 for the NSS Convention which had our banquet and Slide Salon in one of the bays. Very handy to be in there when the storm mowed down the campground during the salon, no one was hurt since we were all in the quarry. This time I got to drive in, that was fun :)

:): Ha, good times! Didn't realize that's where they're stored. Kinda like the Day of the Dead movie, filmed in that quarry in Florida.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom