• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    On my way....garandmd, smiledoc, indy monkey, bigusmd, riverman67 and mine....I hope I didn't forget to mention qnyone

Yes the following have been sent to FNS or are delivered

IndyMonkey
    Gungho
    Bigus_D
    SmileDocHill
    Riverman67
    Downrange72
    GarandMD
    Dudley0

The following people can meet me at the firehouse today (Olive Branch and 135 in Greenwood) or tomorrow (State Road 37 and Smith Valley Road in Greenwood)

Cornbread
    PamCake (and taking TheweakerBrother's)
    Pshooter
    Vlad the Impaler

Last edited:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Thanks to Longbow for doing it once again, to everyone that has or is going to be picking these up and thanks to FNS and SmileDoc for suggesting it

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Updated delivered/or out of my hands in transit list...

IndyMonkey
    Gungho
    Bigus_D
    SmileDocHill
    Riverman67
    Downrange72
    GarandMD
    Dudley0
    Vlad the Impaler
    csaws
    Cornbread
    Pshooter
    Pamcake
    Shibumseeker
    Ressurected
    bwframe
    Longbow

Missing anyone?

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I now have mine, Bigus_D's, and Dudley0's thanks to Shibumseeker, Csaws, and Downrange72 I haven't traveled a single mile out of my way. I'm in communication with Bigus, and Dudley to get theirs to them.

Cornbread

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    MRE

Just got from our visit with csaws and picked up my 1 case. Grandkids had a great day at the firehouse. Talked about it all the way home. So thanks for showing them around. They loved it.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I have retrieved my MREs. Thanks to all of those along the delivery network who got them so close to home.

I'll be contacting Dudley0 now to arrange delivery of his two.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Ok well my vehicle is empty of MRE's for the day. Dropping the Terre Haute guys theirs tomorrow to finish up my duties. Thanks to all that have picked them up from me.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Got ours today from the monkey. Thanks for finally getting this off and thanks to the guys who got the delivery chain running with amazing speed and efficeincy!

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Looks like it is moving very well.

Next time I do this, it will be this way:

I'll order a pallet and take them back to my place. Then I post that I have it and it will go much faster.

Sorry for the mess up and Enjoy.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Funny story...When Bigus_D came to pick up his and Dudley's MRE's at my house, a couple from the (expensive) neighborhood a couple of miles away were there dropping off a stove my wife bought at their neighborhood garage sale. Great guy, nothing wrong with him in the least but as Bigus carried his boxes to his car he read the box and had a totally puzzled look and asked "what is an MRE?" I explained they are meals ready to eat, his look didn't go away, so I said like the military have, and went on to describe them. Same look but with a different purpose he started asking basically why would somebody want one? I played nice and gave several reasons why I have them but it was all I could do not to go into a crazy voice sermon like I was convinced the world was about to end and I couldn't believe he didn't have a bunker that he was hording food into. It was really wild seeing his body language reaction like he just got a glimpse into another part of the world going on around him that he had no idea existed 5 minutes ago.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Was his name Bruce?

Funny story...When Bigus_D came to pick up his and Dudley's MRE's at my house, a couple from the (expensive) neighborhood a couple of miles away were there dropping off a stove my wife bought at their neighborhood garage sale. Great guy, nothing wrong with him in the least but as Bigus carried his boxes to his car he read the box and had a totally puzzled look and asked "what is an MRE?" I explained they are meals ready to eat, his look didn't go away, so I said like the military have, and went on to describe them. Same look but with a different purpose he started asking basically why would somebody want one? I played nice and gave several reasons why I have them but it was all I could do not to go into a crazy voice sermon like I was convinced the world was about to end and I couldn't believe he didn't have a bunker that he was hording food into. It was really wild seeing his body language reaction like he just got a glimpse into another part of the world going on around him that he had no idea existed 5 minutes ago.

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Picked up my 2 cases from csaws today, and had the pleasure of meeting Pamcake there as well. My thanks for everyone involved in the transport and distribution, you all rock! :rockwoot:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    It was really wild seeing his body language reaction like he just got a glimpse into another part of the world going on around him that he had no idea existed 5 minutes ago.

Thanks for collecting my MRE's Doc. I would have loved to be there when your neighbor guy did that. I never go into the sermon. I explain my thoughts once and let it be. Hey, if I wanted my neighbors to eat my SHTF food I would have gotten extra for them.

Going to try and meet up with Bigus_D Monday evening. It will most likely be dark by the time I get home so I can hoard in private.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom