• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jamin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Bluffton
    Posted on sunday mailed check after i saw what total was. Would of gone out on monday, should recieve today or tom. Mailed to address you sent me.

*scratch that just ran out to the mailbox, your check was sitting on top marked return for postage. Guess i forgot to put a stamp on it. Will put in mail tomorrow you should get it by Thursday. I apologize for the trouble.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Posted on sunday mailed check after i saw what total was. Would of gone out on monday, should recieve today or tom. Mailed to address you sent me.

*scratch that just ran out to the mailbox, your check was sitting on top marked return for postage. Guess i forgot to put a stamp on it. Will put in mail tomorrow you should get it by Thursday. I apologize for the trouble.

10-4!

@All
    Got this update last night (02/07/12) via PayPal.
    Shipper Hongkong Post
    Tracking number CP840996594HK
    Shipping status Shipped

So 14 business days is 27 FEB 2012. Hopefully everything goes smoothly in transit.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have one PAID black radio that said member has advise he is willing to "sell" for $50.40 to anyone who did not get one, wanted another 1, etc.

The radio is already paid for so you would have to pay by the time the radios get here. Note Ft. Wayne/South Bend members NavyVet can take it back to you since he is picking up those radios.

Is anyone interested?
    :dunno:

1st one to post gets it.

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Payment Updated on post #2.
    I got money in the mail from the following members.
    - txlur (x2, black preferred else yellow) [PAID $101 via Money Order]
    - jamin (x1, black) [PAID $50.40 via check]

Thank you.

EvilBlackgun can you please advise when you will make payment.
    -Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Guess what I know?
    THE RADIOS ARE HERE!!!!
    Got word that a box from Hong Kong was picked up for me at the post office today. Will know more when I get home tonight. :rockwoot:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    They are not "here", they are "there" even though the new there is a lot closer to here than the old there. I suppose I better dig around in the couch to find your dollar so they can truly be here and not there.

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    Any chance I can arrange a pickup this evening... Going to be out of state next week, and don't want to keep everyone waiting over here (for me to get back)

Thanks,

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well I have good news & bad news.
    All 30 radios are here undamaged with all their gear.
    We also have 30 driver/software disc and 30 USB programming cables.

However 5 of the black radios have this type of power plug adapter:
    4151089-black-plug-european-style.jpg

The plug connects to a US cable which in turn connects to the radio to charge the battery/radio.

I'll be emailing the vendor so hopefully he can send us the correct plug for these 5 radios. I believe it is possible to charge those radios by using just the USB cable into a PC without the electrical adapter.

I do know who these 5 radios below to as they had your name written on the box.
    The 2 members that ordered PINK radios.
    Ghost of Winter x 2
    Wild Duece X 1

The 1 member that has not paid nor made contact with me.
    evilblackgun x 1

& off course the wanna be Indy Traitor NapalmFTW x 1

See how "karma" comes are bites you boys!
    :rofl:

Seriously not to worry.
    I ordered 2 radios so will give one of mine to WD so he can be up & running.

Bill B if you do not mind we will use one of your plugs to give to GhostOfWinter so he has at least 1 plug for his 2 radios while the others come in.

NapalmFTW you are from England so once we ship you back to the motherland you will be OK with your plug. :D

Actually will any of the following members mind if they give "temp for now" one of their US adapters to NapalmFTW since you have 2+ radios on order.
    - darthfader
    - txlur
    - salemons
    - El Guero

I don't know any of you well enough to do what I did with Bill B. :D

So that only leave the unpaid radio with a Euro plug which I'll worry about in a while. :xmad:

4sarge we will get yours pre-programmed and then shipped to you.
    I'll send you a PM next week as I'm not sure when NapalmFTW can get to all the programming (yet).

OK I'm off to email the vendor.
    Any questions?

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    They will charge from any USB power source. I have one charging on my laptop right now.

Thanks then I think those that ordered the PINK and the Brit are not going to get a new plug. ;)

Good to know. I've emailed the vendor and hope to get a reply in the next 48 hours. So we will see.

BTW does anyone want another black radio?
    I have one unpaid for at this time. First person get to me CASH, PayPal gift, or check can have it.

Also in the next few days I will leave feedback for all those that participated in this event.

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI...

Just got word from the vendor he will ship the 5 missing adapters to us.
    He has asked if we would like any additional add-ons so he can combine the shipping.
    ex. car antenna's, hand-held speaker/mic, longer antenna?

NapalmFTW this is your realm. I'm sure we can get some sort of discount but in terms of upgrades not sure if anyone wants anything?

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    You can give my power adapter to someone else. I have plenty of USB ports on my laptop, and about 5 of the USB wall adapters laying around.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That's one hell of a link. TL;DR

No idea what you talking about. ;)
    I BLAME EBAY!! :)

Okay vendor would like to know how many if any before he can offer a discount on the add-ons. Any takes? Lets give it will MONDAY otherwise I will just have him ship the other items.

I'm in for the car antenna unless NapalmFTW you think it's junk/not worth it (cheaper elsewhere).

jamin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Bluffton
    Jedi..

Need to make details for picking radio up. I will be rolling through your area on friday evening and then again on saturday mid morning. Friday would work best for me, but either day would be fine. When we connect i will have cash for the extra radio if it has not already been taken.

I dont believe i will be going with any extras at this time. I would however like to know if the mount antenna is a good buy or what other option is best solution.

Thanks

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom