Please reply by conversation.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW I have found a way that you can pay via PayPal WITHOUT a fee being incurred. IT WILL NOT WORK IF YOU USE A CREDIT CARD.

1) Log into PayPal
    2) Click on Send Money
    3) In the To field enter aamproductions (--AT--) gmail (--DOT--)com
    4) In the AMT enter $50.40
    (Note this amt is tenative and I will know the final amt on SAT night)
    5) Click on the Personal tab
    6) Select Gift
    7) Click on Continue
    8) Enter your callsign on INGO in the comments so I know who has paid

You must either have the amt in your PayPal account or allow PayPal to do a transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account (ie. have a linked bank account to PayPal) so that PayPal can then transfer it to my PayPal account.

-Jedi

-----
    Not sure how the following plan on paying as you are not attending the HAM DEMO tomorrow.

Clif45
    GhostOfWinter
    txlur
    jamin
    evilblackgun
    LocksStocksAndBarrel
    El Guero (I think you were going to mail a check if I recall)
    Phil502 (I think you were going to mail a check if I recall)

The rest I assume would pay at the DEMO or have may arrangements with me already.

If those above can chime in please.

-Jedi

jamin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Bluffton
    Once you know the amount i will send a check. If that is a problem i can figure the paypal thing out. Please pm with where you want the check to go.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Once you know the amount i will send a check. If that is a problem i can figure the paypal thing out. Please pm with where you want the check to go.

See my PM

Pay Pal.

money sent.

Updated post #2. Got your money LockStocksAndBarrel. Thank you.
    Also Balinor I got your check today as well.

Do you have a PayPal account Balinor?
    Do you have a PayPal account NavyVet?

The reason I ask is because I'm pertty sure that the final cost for the radios is NOT going to be $50.40 so I will be owing you some money. Was planning on doing a PayPal transfer if not ya will get a check. :D

I'll know what the final cost is sometime on Sunday when I get the updated invoice from Hong Kong.

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OK final cost per radio is indeed $50.40.
    Vendor advised he could not go any longer on the price as we are getting them at just about cost. Plus since we are paying via PayPal he is incurring the PayPal fee + the currency conversion fee + foreign transaction fee. The cost of doing biz with PayPal which I am all too familiar with.

& to be the bearer of more bad news. My cabela's credit card did not allow the payment right now. Yes it has the available credit but since the PayPal invoice is for Honk Kong (ie. overseas) Cabela though it was a bogus invoice so they flagged the transaction. I tried calling them but they are closed for the night. GGGGRRRR they don't have 24/7 support WTH!!!! In any case at 8AM CST I have to call them and explain that indeed I am making a large purchase from Hong Kong and to please not flag it.

aaahhh the joys of group buys. Joe u r so right! :faint:

Night all!

ps2
    I do have one more trick up that I can do tomorrow if the cabela's CC does not work but I would prefer not to send the vendor a bank transfer of funds just in case we get screwed by him which I seriously doubt based on his eBay reviews and other INGO members who have used him as well.

However with such a large order I prefer to know that we have the protection of a CC purchase in case anything goes wrong.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I gues I owe you $.80

Yeah we can worry about it later.
    Let me get the things paid for first. Pisses me off then a CC decides that "hey lets flag this". I freaking using that CC for just about everything, never been late on a payment, pay it off in full each month, and have done some big purchases with it (ie. snowblower, disney vacation, tutoring lesson for daughter)

oooohhhh actually come to think about it I THINK I know why! Today I did pay for the tutoring lessons for daughter for the rest of the school year and that was about the same amount as this invoice. So perhaps 2 big amounts on the same day and the CC figured red flag, red flag!

:dunno: Not sure but tomorrow morning I'll find out and give them a piece of my mind so to speak. Can't have this BS happened when I need access to the card.

**sigh**

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Im down for a black pm me paypal info please.

Sorry BigJ3780 but the order was placed last night before your post.
    However there "may" up to 4 radios that are currently on order but I have yet to get payment on. Not saying that those members won't pay I just don't know them well enough to know if I will be left holding the "bag" so to speak on those radios.

Also not sure where you are located as you would have to come to Griffith, IN to pick these up. Now I did order an extra radio for myself (in blue) that I am willing to give to you at 50.40 (with the USB cable) if the other 4 black that are pending payment do get paid for.

Would you like the blue one? Or wait to see if the 4 unpaid stay unpaid?

Mailed my check on Friday.

Yes I got it TY!

Mailed check today

Rgr

PayPal sent :yesway: for a Yellow & Black

Thanks my friend :patriot:
    Yes I got it will update the list.

----
    @All
    I called my CC this morning and they said it is std. procedure now with large oversea purchases to flag them. They cleared the flag and I was able to pay for the invoice this morning!

:rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jamin & evilblackgun

You two are the last ones left who I have not heard from yet.
    Can you either send check via mail, pay in person, or use PayPal.
    Jedi

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom