Please reply by conversation.

jamin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Bluffton
    Jedi...

Thanks for double checking. I do alot of traveling with my job and unfortunately that also involves Chicago. I will have no problem getting over that way in a timely order.

Thanks
    Jamin

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi...

Thanks for double checking. I do alot of traveling with my job and unfortunately that also involves Chicago. I will have no problem getting over that way in a timely order.

Thanks
    Jamin

Listed updated.
    "unfortunately that also involves Chicago." :laugh: Trying having to work downtown M-F like me. :(

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I plan to be there Sat. Is it OK to order a radio if I want one at that time? Is a check OK?

Yes a check is fine.
    What color radio do you want?
    After the HAM RADIO I plan on sending the vendor the final count of radios so I can get a correct invoice. The current invoice is for 14 radios but as you can see we already have 17 in the order and with yours it would be 18 so I suspect the price would drop yet again. I'm thinking it will get to $50 per radio + cable by the time this group guy is all said and done.

-Jedi

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    How do you want me to get money to you? I dont think I will make it to the demo, but I will try. I may be able to give it to GOW, but I dont know if he is going.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    How do you want me to get money to you? I dont think I will make it to the demo, but I will try. I may be able to give it to GOW, but I dont know if he is going.

I trust you more than GOW and Bill B. :D and know you will be good for the money when the radio comes in. So get me the money between now and when the radio comes in. ie. End of FEB based on shipping times.

-Jedi

Balinor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    radio

I would like a black one but because of work unable to meet face 2 face would pay the extra to have it ups or mail or what ever is easiest sent to work if that is an option.
    If not I understand,

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom