• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Awesome. So, the subsequent reporting that he was carrying "under Indiana's constitutional carry law" were incorrect. (Gee; I'm surprised. :rolleyes:)
    This is especially pertinent for those that report on this incident and Eli's role in a negative light under the notion that if it weren't for the newly enacted Constitutional Carry law Eli would not have been carrying and this all never would've happened.

They are blaming it on the CC law.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess I'm surprised that I haven't heard reporters saying that the killer criminal was carrying under the Constitutional Carry law...but I'm sure it's either out there or coming.
    They are too busy focusing on the good guy with a firearm. I think they hate him more than the criminal subhuman murderer.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One argument that has worked several times to at least cause those not totally anti gun but still not 100% all in on EDC.

Its come up several times "what about the bystanders? What if you hit one of them?"
    Yeah, what about them? Might one get hit? Possibly. But remember even the flu shot isnt 100% safe. Although its considered safe overall, that vax still kills several thousand people per year worldwide. Yet we accept that risk and continue to use it year after year.

So far they havent had a good retort for that one.

hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN
    I believe it started with Shannon Watts -- founder of Moms Demand Action (HQ in Indianapolis) -- claiming he was carrying illegally in the mall and posting it online. It was rapidly picked up and parroted across MSM. She has since deleted her claim but not until after the damage was done spewing lies that news media picked up and spread.

John
    Ms. Twatts should rethink the acronym of her cadre.

"MDA is a man-made (synthetic) recreational drug noted for its stimulant and psychedelic properties that has been used since the 1960s as a clubbing and sex-enhancing substance, with some similarities to LSD and MDMA (ecstasy)."

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    From Guy Relfords Facebook page...

View attachment 212581
    And yet a day later police say he had no permit but was legally carrying under CC….all they had to do is ask him, run his name…????……instead they just made up stuff…..? Again? I guess that’s why I hear people say don’t talk to police. Thank God Eli was there, I’m losing so much of what little faith I had left on people in the system. I know we got some really good officers out there, but they seem to be out numbered by so many lacking in skills.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Out of curiosity: why would it matter? He had no record, and no apparent/obvious disqualifiers. And while he possessed a handgun, he only used the rifle - the possession of which is not impacted by an LTCH requirement.
    Yep, without disqualifiers neither possession of a handgun or possession of the rifle are relevant. Assuming the reports are correct, he legally purchased the firearms and no indication that he was an improper person before the shooting.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    And yet a day later police say he had no permit but was legally carrying under CC….all they had to do is ask him, run his name…????……instead they just made up stuff…..? Again? I guess that’s why I hear people say don’t talk to police. Thank God Eli was there, I’m losing so much of what little faith I had left on people in the system. I know we got some really good officers out there, but they seem to be out numbered by so many lacking in skills.
    I think what the police actually said.. at least when I heard them... Was that they had been unable to locate a permit

Contrary to what the state goofball predicted, Constitutional Carry made the police job EASIER because they don't need to know whether Eli has a permit or not.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He purchased the long gun in March of 2021 and another in 2022. So this wasn't an impulse purchase and shoot. He did have a handgun. He frequented the range they said. So I'm curious if back in 2021 when he bought the rifle if he also thought about getting his LTCH. I dont know when/how he acquired the pistol since he isn't 21, and I know LTCH is not required to purchase, but was trying to understand his interest in firearms over the last year or so. More curiosity than anything.
    No telling. It may be that he had an interest in firearms anyway, and then started getting thoughts of suicide and taking people with him. Or, it was planned. Maybe more information will come out that gives more clues, but I don’t think we’ll know.

hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN
    This story caps a building narrative nightmare for the anti-gunners.

First there was Uvalde. Cops standing around with their thumbs up their butts for an hour while kids and teachers are being shot and bleeding out. Took a Border Patrol tactical team who showed up and said eff this we're going in.

Now, days after Constitutional Carry takes effect in Indiana, a 22 year old man with no formal training and no license to carry takes 15 seconds at 30 yards to put 8 out of 10 shots into a potential mass-killer and stops him.

He is everything they tell us to fear, an untrained, unlicensed young man with a pistol. His grandfather taught him to shoot and handle a handgun. I trained extensively with law enforcement officers and I guarantee you very few of them can put 8 out of ten on a silhouette at 30 yards in 15 seconds.

Takeaway: The police will not save you. But an armed citizen WILL save you. And YOU can be that armed citizen.

The Brady Bunch are crying. Every time they open their pie-holes now they're going to be destroyed.
    The anti's have nothing to be afraid of from me.

But the 3.letter.trained pop tarts should be VERY afraid:cool:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    No telling. It may be that he had an interest in firearms anyway, and then started getting thoughts of suicide and taking people with him. Or, it was planned. Maybe more information will come out that gives more clues, but I don’t think we’ll know.

Recently lost job, allegedly received eviction notice recently. Given his background, probably didn't have much family to turn to, so was probably isolated. Probably like too many YUTS today, addicted to games, social media, and self isolating.

They could uncover some deep dark secret that caused him to crack, but absent more information, "suicide by cop" is what I'm assuming the motive was. That's the end game of most of these mass shooters, go out in a blaze of "glory."

Top Bottom